Cab Pack based on Guns N' Roses: "ML - Mikko N' Fortus - Impulses for Destruction"

Great release Superman(aka Mikko), I'm really enjoying it!......do a Van Halen release next......get Ted Templeman or Don Landee to collaborate on it with you!

Thank you guys. :)

Hi Mikko, do you have any advice about how to set the impedance curve for this cab?
For Marshalls in general I advice to lower the low res a bit. When it's lower the frequency doesn't really have to be fine tuned much. The impedance curves for Marshalls tend to be a lot flatter than something like a Mesa amp in my experience.

Since I started lowering low res freq to 75 or 85 hz everything seems so much easier to dial in. Many of the amps I tried were really boomy and this one adjustment made a huge difference.

Since I started lowering low res freq to 75 or 85 hz everything seems so much easier to dial in. Many of the amps I tried were really boomy and this one adjustment made a huge difference.
Another thing to experiment with is just lowering the low res amount. 75hz is pretty much not a guitar frequency anymore so what you might be experiencing there could be the same thing as turning the low res down.

Another thing to experiment with is just lowering the low res amount. 75hz is pretty much not a guitar frequency anymore so what you might be experiencing there could be the same thing as turning the low res down.
This is a good point. I’ll give that a try

Yeah if your low end is boomy you can just lower the amount. Lowering the frequency is sort of doing the same thing... once you go our of your guitars frequency range the low res is essentially off. :)

It is, but the presets didn't import properly. I have no way of telling which cab goes with which preset. User 1 62 tells me nothing unless I know how they were loaded and from which file. It would be nice if there was a pdf doc to tell us. (I couldn't import preset/cab bundle into the III). Also, no scene names. @ML SOUND LAB - Help?

Last edited:
I was just looking at these and on the product page it says the "preset/cab bundles" we're made on an Axe 2 and will not work on the 3. It does say there MAY be some third party options to convert.

Back
Top Bottom