CA3+ Lead model

Alright, maybe I was wrong about it being the model but now Im SUPER confused as this has never happened. But for some odd reason, a couple of the scenes are dropping massively in volume. Scenes 2 & 4 are set up indentically using the CA3+ rhythm models and 2 is SIGNIFICANTLY louder than 4. Can someone chime in?

Attachments

• CAE3+ Rig.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
Alright, maybe I was wrong about it being the model but now Im SUPER confused as this has never happened. But for some odd reason, a couple of the scenes are dropping massively in volume. Scenes 2 & 4 are set up indentically using the CA3+ rhythm models and 2 is SIGNIFICANTLY louder than 4. Can someone chime in?
I haven't tried your preset, but if the scenes are truly identical, you've probably set the scene level lower or higher for one in the output mixer (click the right "edge" of the grid in Axe Edit).

I haven't tried your preset, but if the scenes are truly identical, you've probably set the scene level lower or higher for one in the output mixer (click the right "edge" of the grid in Axe Edit).
Called it! I definitely didnt set it that way, but scenes 3-8 were all on the minimum for some reason. Ive never had this happen before. I wonder why it did that?

I've noticed this on several of the stock presets. The scenes themselves had the slider all the way down (never on scene 1, but others.)

I've noticed this on several of the stock presets. The scenes themselves had the slider all the way down (never on scene 1, but others.)
That makes sense, I copied the ca3+ clean preset over to a new patch number and then added the other channels to different scenes to basically create the amp. But yeah, that was it.

I have run into that a few times and that has be the culprit most of the time or it is sometime a setting issue between running blocks serial or parallel...

for some odd reason mine always sounds best when volume is all the way down..... kidding. good to know guys, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom