You need to show this videos to your love ones...

OK. The keyholder thing is way cool.

I found a couple of different manufacturers on Amazon. There's a more expensive brand that has a very cool tweed version.

tweed_right_side_with_keys_reflection_1200x1200_f4f26aac-bddc-45a4-acd1-b15bde3e9e37_1024x1024.jpg

OK. The keyholder thing is way cool.

I found a couple of different manufacturers on Amazon. There's a more expensive brand that has a very cool tweed version.

tweed_right_side_with_keys_reflection_1200x1200_f4f26aac-bddc-45a4-acd1-b15bde3e9e37_1024x1024.jpg
That one looks really cool too. Have you found an Axe Fx one. I want to get a Friedman one because that is still my dream guitar amp. But unless I can get them to give it to me it will only be a dream :oops:

Love the video, although I couldn't care less about the keyholder. I tend to be very forgetful when it comes to keys, so if I don't keep them with me at all times I run the risk of leaving the house without them. Happened to me several times this year already. So for me, useless gift.

A new pack of strings on the other hand, well, who really has too many packs of strings lying about? It's like jack cables, or power strips. In my experience there is no such thing as having too many of those. Strings should really have made the list.

Love the video, although I couldn't care less about the keyholder. I tend to be very forgetful when it comes to keys, so if I don't keep them with me at all times I run the risk of leaving the house without them. Happened to me several times this year already. So for me, useless gift.

A new pack of strings on the other hand, well, who really has too many packs of strings lying about? It's like jack cables, or power strips. In my experience there is no such thing as having too many of those. Strings should really have made the list.
Thanks for liking the video. I guess your keys live a life of it's own. If you put them in a jacket that you never use that much and don't remember doing that then they are gone forever.

I didn't include picks and strings because I thought that your love ones might not know what brand you use. So that would make it harder to buy for you. But we can never get to many strings. That's for sure...

Back
Top Bottom