MFC Edit Song List Length

I play in two bands and between them both have more than 100 songs. MFC Edit can only hold (unless I'm doing something wrong) 100 songs. Are there any plans to increase the number of songs MFC Edit can hold (like by double), or is there a work around where I can add more songs?

I play in two bands and between them both have more than 100 songs. MFC Edit can only hold (unless I'm doing something wrong) 100 songs. Are there any plans to increase the number of songs MFC Edit can hold (like by double), or is there a work around where I can add more songs?
It's not a limitation of MFC-Edit, but a limitation with the MFC-101 controller itself - it can only hold 100 songs.
You can save two separate configurations to your hard disk and just upload the one you need for each band as you perform with one band or the other.

I assume you mean save two separate configurations of MFC-Edit to my hard disk, but I am not exactly sure how to accomplish that.
I am on a MacBook Pro.

I assume you mean save two separate configurations of MFC-Edit to my hard disk, but I am not exactly sure how to accomplish that.
I am on a MacBook Pro.
Correct. After you create your Song and Sets using MFC-Edit you need to File->Save As and then save the file with the name of one band. Then make all the changes you want for the second band and do File->Save As and name that file for the second band.

To upload one of the files to the MFC-101 controller go to Tools->Send File to MFC-101 off the top menu of MFC-Edit, click the Browse button on the MFC-Edit SysEx Transmitter window that pops up, choose the file for the band you want to send to the MFC-101 and send it. It takes about one minute and 45 seconds to do.

When you want the configuration for the other band, repeat the process but select the second band's file name that you saved.

Back
Top Bottom