Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] Axe-Fx II Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 - New presets, Videos, & Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Hello, Moke !
I bought almost everything for AXE FX II presets of your custompresets.com..tell me please there is an update for some of those presets..?
I bought them as soon as they were on your shop and I wonder if there is a need for update them ?

Hello, Moke !
I bought almost everything for AXE FX II presets of your custompresets.com..tell me please there is an update for some of those presets..?
I bought them as soon as they were on your shop and I wonder if there is a need for update them ?
First of all Thank you!!

Everything is up to Q8.00/8.02 at the moment. I will be attempting to update everything over the next couple of weeks. It might take a bit longer because of the Holidays, and there are a lot of presets to go through.

If you don't have the 'Archive/Update' links for all of your presets, please contact me through my store so that I can look up your orders and get you your links. Then you will always have access to the latest versions.

I don't want to clog up the forum with a bunch of (commercial) threads, But I always wonder if I should post these demos in their own individual threads? Are they getting lost in the shuffle being buried on page 16 on an old thread?

What do you guys think?

The Q9.02 versions for the 'Axe-Fx II' individual 'Artist' and 'General Multi-Purpose' presets are almost done....:confused::eek:

I've improved the 'Acoustic Simulator' preset, and carried over that new version into (almost) all other presets that used an Acoustic Sim in them.

Maybe tomorrow?

All 'Axe-Fx II' Individual 'Artist' and 'General Multi-Purpose' Presets Are now Updated to 'Quantum 9.0'

(Except the 'Pink Floyd' - 'Wish You Were Here' preset, because of a bug in the 'Looper' block)

The 'AX8' individual presets will be next.

There are some new changes, new functions, new IRs, etc... So please carefully read the new 'Description' pages.

Most notably, The new version 3 'Acoustic Simulations' (Humbucker and Single-Coil). More 'thump' and 'body' in the higher notes. Includes new and better IRs. I have also incorporated it into many other presets that use an acoustic simulation.

Just use your 'Archive/Update' Links that you received when you purchased your presets.

Last edited:
Hi Moke,

is there now only one JCM800 preset, because before there was also a JCM V2 preset and I can't find my future update link for that.

Thanks for your work. I use a lot of your presets live without much redialing.

Keep on rocking!

There have been a few revisions, but it's the same link. The newest files have 9.02 at the end of the name. The V2 was when I changed the scene setup to 'Clean to Mean'

Back
Top Bottom