Legacy Presets [Moke's Custom Presets] 'AX8' Master Thread - Updated to Q9.04/10.01 -New presets, Videos, Huge Discounts

Third party presets or preset packs for sale for legacy Fractal Audio products.
Just got this preset (and some other...taking advantage of the packs discount) and it is simply AWESOME job! Delays and drives so perfect...Thank you!
Very cool.......:cool: Have fun!

Speaking of the discounts, Some are still not using them or trying to use them incorrectly.

---Only one coupon code per order---

The 'Build Your Own Pack' coupon codes (4pack, 8pack, etc...) are only good for multiple 'Individual Presets' (for any device) purchased at one time.
The 10off, 15off, 20off, etc..... coupon codes are for multiple 'Clean to Mean'/'Mild to Wild' packs (for any device) purchased at one time.

Place separate orders for multiple 'Packs' or multiple 'Individual Presets' (for any device) to be able to use both coupon code types and receive the biggest discounts.

Last edited:
Just tried out the 2 x U2 presets (Streets and Pride), and they are stellar on the AX8!

I have never played either song before, but learned them both in short order, and they sound fantastic with your presets!

You rock, @Moke !

Just tried out the 2 x U2 presets (Streets and Pride), and they are stellar on the AX8!

I have never played either song before, but learned them both in short order, and they sound fantastic with your presets!

You rock, @Moke !
Thank you so much sir! Have fun.....;)

Moke, the American Girl preset I down loaded last month has taken on a new meaning, sadly due to the untimely and unfortunate passing of Tom Petty. I am very happy with this preset, and the others: the JCM 800 V2, the custom Van Halen preset, the live Gilmore, Streets and the "Clean to Mean" pre-set pack! As I ponder my past 9 months into my AX8/FRFR tonal journey, I realize I could not have gotten this far on my own without the individual sessions. I want to thank you and let others know how valuable your products and consulting services have been in supporting this pursuit. Thank you so much!!

Last edited:
Thanks LjBAx8!!

It's been a pleasure working with you. And welcome to the FRFR world....lol...

Any of you that may also own a 'Helix'. I have released the 'Helix' versions of 6 of my presets in my store.

Just added 6 new AX8 (and Axe-Fx II) presets to the store. No time for clips right now, maybe Friday?

Firmware Q9.02......

1-Metallica - 'Sad But True'-for Humbucker guitars

2-Stone Temple Pilots - 'Plush' - for Humbucker guitars

3-The Offspring - 'Gone Away' - for Humbucker guitars

4-U2 - 'Miss Sarajevo' (Live) - for Humbucker guitars

5-The Black Keys - 'Gold On The Ceiling' - for Single-Coil guitars

6-Chris Izaak - 'Lie To Me' - for Single-Coil guitars

Finally finished a few (short) demos of the new presets added to the store this week.

Please forgive the playing...they're just to show the tones of each 'Scene'

'Sad But True' by Metallica...(Q9.02)

Available for the Axe-Fx II and the AX8.

Back
Top Bottom