EVH FX anyone..? Unchained Flanger and Phaser ideally..

Georgy

Inspired
Hey guys,

I'm running my FX8 in 4CM with my EVH 5153 50w, and I'm struggling to get (or even find somewhere) any EVH sounds, mainly his signature 'Unchained' Flanger and his Phaser (You Really Got Me'esque).

If anyone has those settings that they would like to share, would be much obliged :) Happy to deposit a few bucks via PayPal if they're on the money!!

NOTE, I own the Axe FX 2, and even after copying those settings it still sounds quite different..

Thanks in advance,

George

Hey guys,

I'm running my FX8 in 4CM with my EVH 5153 50w, and I'm struggling to get (or even find somewhere) any EVH sounds, mainly his signature 'Unchained' Flanger and his Phaser (You Really Got Me'esque).

If anyone has those settings that they would like to share, would be much obliged :) Happy to deposit a few bucks via PayPal if they're on the money!!

NOTE, I own the Axe FX 2, and even after copying those settings it still sounds quite different..

Thanks in advance,

George
Mark Day had some presets that came with my FX8. One was titled Mark's Eddie.

Had phaser and flanger out front and delay and reverb in the loop.

The phaser was spot on.

Just checking....are you using them in the same 'Pre' or 'Post' Amp locations in the signal chain as you were in the Axe-Fx??

I would check w/ the Mark Day or Moke’s Presets 1st & foremost....

I just had to lean “Unchained” for sound check at my Birthday show this weekend.....& got this pretty fast for a Flanger sound. It worked well & felt good, but I’m not sure how accurate it is....

I made this quick little clip right after I learned it on Saturday to promote this gig...

Good luck & you should get there pretty fast by downloading a few presets or just twisting a few knobs.

Peace! X

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

George

Try this

Attachments

• EVH Flanger_20150726_170616.blk
    233 bytes · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom