The ML Black Friday is HERE NOW!!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
All ML Cab Packs are now bundled into crazy value deals. All packs are pretty much 60% off. You guys have been asking for this for years. Fractal Audio and ML finally went for it. Check it out!

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Packs_ML_Sound_Lab_s/69.htm

Notes:

1. "ML Misha Mansoor Bundle" - $49.99 (normally $129.99)
-Cab Pack 13
-Cab Pack 19
-Cab Pack Zilla
-Cab Pack ML USA Djent

2. "ML Brit Bundle" - $99.99 (normally $299.90)
-All 10 Marshall Cab Packs

3. "ML Bass Bundle" - $29.99 (normally $59.99)
-Cab Pack SV Bass
-Cab Pack USA Bass

4. "ML Modern Cab Bundle" - $49.99 (normally $149.95)
-Cab Pack 7
-Cab Pack 9
-Cab Pack 12
-Cab Pack 23
-Cab Pack 24

5. "ML Vintage Combo Bundle" - $49.99 (normally $119.95)
-Cab Pack 15 (ML Double Verb only in case you still want to have Cab Pack 15 separately)
-Cab Pack 16
-Cab Pack 18
-Cab Pack ML USA Combos

Have fun guys! :)

Thank you all... I was asking for the same reason as @McChiel (no credit card on hand). I believe that tomorrow I'm going back to my home, so I'll be able to buy some packs!

Excellent Offer!!!!!

Any blackback in any of these packs
The "Brit" Big Bundle has a old cab with Rola G12H30 Blackbacks in it. Also something rare and worth noting: those speaker were the rare ones with silver caps that you see through the cloth. Special sauce for sure. Even and scooped and mean sounding. ;)

Oh, I got all of them. Most excellent... [Mr. Burns fingers]

Fortunately for me, I had purchased only a couple of the packs previously (the ML Brit and the Orange one), so virtually all of it is new bits. Thanks for putting together this sale with Fractal Audio!

Your stuff is the absolute best! After trying lots of other IR's it's pretty evident.

I think I'm going to grab Misha's bundle tonight. Looks like it covers an insane amount of territory. Pretty excited.

Oh, I got all of them. Most excellent... [Mr. Burns fingers]

Fortunately for me, I had purchased only a couple of the packs previously (the ML Brit and the Orange one), so virtually all of it is new bits. Thanks for putting together this sale with Fractal Audio!
Well you definitely have some IR's to choose from! :D As someone who's been using these packs for as long as they've existed I try and stick to the Ace folders unless I really want something super specific. Otherwise you'd have literally almost 10.000 IR's to go through. :D

Your stuff is the absolute best! After trying lots of other IR's it's pretty evident.

I think I'm going to grab Misha's bundle tonight. Looks like it covers an insane amount of territory. Pretty excited.
Thank you! It's been a good day for ML with compliments just like this. :) I'll keep on doing my thing as it seems to really be working great. Have fun with the IR's. The Misha pack is insane! You're pretty much covered no matter what genre you play but if you're into heavier music that's all you need. :)

Timing was just right. Picked up the ML Modern pack. Been wanting a few of these for some time!
So happy to hear that! There's a LOT OF IR's in all of these packs. So far the response has been divided between 1) they all sound amazing and 2) how am I supposed to try these all? :D I love it!

Back
Top Bottom