Fractal-Bot 2.8.3 Released

When I try to Backup my AxeFx MarkII with Fractal-Bot 2.8.3 a TimeOut Error apears.
Down below there's written Cab 101/100 so I thinks it's a Bug. The Bot is maybe waiting for UserCab 101 which doesn't exist on the MK II but only on the XL Models.

When I try to Backup my AxeFx MarkII with Fractal-Bot 2.8.3 a TimeOut Error apears.
Down below there's written Cab 101/100 so I thinks it's a Bug. The Bot is maybe waiting for UserCab 101 which doesn't exist on the MK II but only on the XL Models.

Same here.
But the timeout doesn't seem to affect the saved files which appear to be intact.

I backed up my cabs after loading a preset+cab file. Just after this I decided to backup my cabs. I got a timeout at the end of backing up my cabs and the at the point of the timeout the message said backing up cab 101/100. The resulting backup file appears normal. Obviously the scratch pads wouldn't be backed up. Probably normal, but what do I know.

I've been a Fractal customer since 2008. Updates, service and overall progress never ceases to amaze me. I wish more companies/corporations did business like this.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom