AX8 V9.01 Public Beta

V9.01 sounds good...smoother, it seems to add a bit of overdrive.
Only issue is an audible audio gap switching on/off blocks (compressor, drive, delay...). I didn't notice it on previous version.

V9.01 sounds good...smoother, it seems to add a bit of overdrive.
Only issue is an audible audio gap switching on/off blocks (compressor, drive, delay...). I didn't notice it on previous version.

Is this on all of your programs you've written, i.e. all scenarios? Has anyone else noticed this? I have 2 weeks off between gigs and generally don't do firmware upgrades very quickly but this is a good time for me, so I'd love to hear others' experiences with this one! Eric

I don't set up any scene, I switch using the eight main footswitches (within one preset). No PC/USB attached.

Bummer, no scenes for me either typically. I set the main footswitches for the switching on /off of various effects. Thanks for reporting that and I'm curious as to what others find out, or Fractal's reply as that would prevent me from upgrading. I'll stay tuned!

Eric

Bummer, no scenes for me either typically. I set the main footswitches for the switching on /off of various effects. Thanks for reporting that and I'm curious as to what others find out, or Fractal's reply as that would prevent me from upgrading. I'll stay tuned!

Eric
Try the upgrade. Maybe is something that I failed to notice before the upgrade but was always there, if no one but me hear this...

I haven't noticed any new gaps. I'm sure the gap between x/y amp is still there. I haven't even changed my preset with the new firmware. I think it sounded good the way I already had it set, just better. Seems less bright in a good way and warmer sounding.

Wow!!! Add my ax8 for about 1 month...with a gig next Saturday...risky first update with this unity. Amp block xy audio gap almost dissapear just a millisecond...!! Very pleased...thank you

Gigged it last night and had a long edit session before that. Both Edit and Hardware editing. No issues here. All my previous Presets sounded great with no adjustments, no surprises.

Back
Top Bottom