AX8 V9.01 Public Beta

I opened the zip folder, and theres two files in theres a PDF and a .syx. Tried to drag/drop the .syx one with no luck.
I have one computer that won't let me drag and drop like my other computers. I have to browse for the file instead. I have 3 other computers that will drag and drop with fractal-Bot. I don't know why but its not a big deal really.

Fantastic lots of goodies! And it also looks like maybe the problem with saving presets might apply to my AX8.. When i click the save button in AX8 EDIT, the preset won't save, instead i have to click 'save to new preset number' and confirm overwrite.. Or maybe im just missing something.. Anyways downloading now thanks!!
If you're naming or renaming a preset, pressing the save button once only takes you out of the text box. Once I figured this out I started naming the preset first, then build or make changes to it so hitting the save button once would work. I'll still sometimes hit it twice just to make sure. ;)

If you're naming or renaming a preset, pressing the save button once only takes you out of the text box. Once I figured this out I started naming the preset first, then build or make changes to it so hitting the save button once would work. I'll still sometimes hit it twice just to make sure. ;)
Good point. If you're in the middle of editing the name, SAVE doesn't save. When you're not editing the text, SAVE works every time.

I'm really loving the B7K! I didn't find the speaker comp to be that significant on hi-gain tones. I was on headphones though, so I need to fiddle around still.

Do I have to rewrite all my old presets if I install the new Firmware?

Boy, I REALLY like the way they sound, and it took a long time to get there..............

Do I have to rewrite all my old presets if I install the new Firmware?

Boy, I REALLY like the way they sound, and it took a long time to get there..............
No you do not. My presets sounded fine, maybe a bit more gainy. A difference I maybe wouldn't have even noticed if I hadn't just updated.

You have to extract the file. You can't drag it from a zipped folder.
I too, even after extracting the file, can't drag and drop into the BOT anymore. Actually, the BOT used to tell me when there was an update and allow me to download from there. It does not do that anymore and makes me use browse to locate the file. Not that big a deal so I never said anything, but evidently I'm not the only one experiencing it.

First 20 min in with the new firmware......FAS, if you guys ever find yourselves in the East Midlands of England I'm buying y'all drinks!!!
Loving the tones, putting big smiles on my face after a crap day at work.

I just spent 2 hours with a simple "Boutique 2" preset - messing with speaker comp and some other things I'd never touched before. Time flew by just because it sounded so good.

Back
Top Bottom