My MC5Jr is setup for 5 scenes. Is the press and hold function available for the 2nd page 6-10? If so.....is 6 -10 assignable for different functions other than scenes?

My MC5Jr is setup for 5 scenes. Is the press and hold function available for the 2nd page 6-10? If so.....is 6 -10 assignable for different functions other than scenes?

Yes, you can also toggle each button separately by press-and-hold.

Each button on the 1st page can be set to one of three types:

Block: press-and-hold does not work.

Momentary: press-and-hold will activate the button on the 2nd page once and will return back to the 1st page on the next press.

Hold: press-and-hold will activate the button on the 2nd page and stay there.

Buttons on the 2nd page are always type hold.

I made a video which explains the working of press-and-hold.

Yes, you can also toggle each button separately by press-and-hold.

Each button on the 1st page can be set to one of three types:

Block: press-and-hold does not work.

Momentary: press-and-hold will activate the button on the 2nd page once and will return back to the 1st page on the next press.

Hold: press-and-hold will activate the button on the 2nd page and stay there.

Buttons on the 2nd page are always type hold.

I made a video which explains the working of press-and-hold.

Wow! Nice!

Post Scriptum just for information : This Thomann supply is OK for the MC10 but is DC and comes with a 2.1mm plug that will not fit on the Axe Fx back panel midi phantom power socket (I happened to have one around at home). In order not to void Axe Fx II warranty by replacing the plug for a 2.5mm plug and then using a DC supply through the Phantom socket on the back panel I finally preferred to order a 9Vac supply with a 2.5mm plug through Ebay.

Hi Patrick, any idea when the Junior will be in stock again?

MC10 arrived yesterday, arrived late in the night and no time even to open the package. Waiting some Thomann supplies and an AC supply and looking forward to make this work together with the Axe Fx

hi,
anybody has succeed to order one voes device these days? I sent messages on their website and on fb 10 days ago without any answer...
thank you

For those of you that are holding off because of no mac support. The editor works fine in VMware. Obviously not ideal but I only use the default Scene 1-5 anyway (I have the 5 Jr). I tried changing button 5 to an external switch but ended up changing it back. Worked fine to do that with the editor in VMware.

hi,
anybody has succeed to order one voes device these days? I sent messages on their website and on fb 10 days ago without any answer...
thank you

I've been on a short holiday. Back in town now!

I'm loving the MC-10 controller! It's great for a minimal pedalboard : ) Too bad that there is no per-preset configuration and bidirectional communication... any plan to update the firmware in the future?
Do you have any hints for the stompbox configuration? Maybe with "CC on only"?

Back
Top Bottom