waiting list

cannibal

I'm not even sure if you can ask this here...but I've been waiting patiently to buy an FX8 (nearly a year!), so I finally go to pull the trigger last Sat and theyre out of stock! I've got a pretty important gig coming up on 12/9 that I wanted it for, but I need time to get familiarized with it.

Any ideas on what's going on with inventory?

I'm not even sure if you can ask this here...but I've been waiting patiently to buy an FX8 (nearly a year!), so I finally go to pull the trigger last Sat and theyre out of stock! I've got a pretty important gig coming up on 12/9 that I wanted it for, but I need time to get familiarized with it.

Any ideas on what's going on with inventory?
I put myself on the waiting list earlier this year and to this day have not received any response. I happened to be on the site in May, checked the store and saw that they had some for sale. I think Fractal can improve in this area.

Wow. Lemme ask you this, if the site says theyre in stock, are they? I mean the AX8 is in stock, Im almost thinking of getting that, just because it's in stock!

Curious about this too. Former Axe-Fx Ultra user, very excited to learn about the FX8. :) A ballpark estimate on wait list times would be super helpful (e.g. if it's more than, say, six months). Happy to wait it out, but not sure if I should be checking out short-term solutions to a couple of my rig needs in the meantime.

I'm in the wait it out category it seems. I'm a very happy AXE-FX II user that wants an FX8 to use live with my amp. I'm just wondering if I need a short term solution because I have gigs coming up in at the end of January. The other guitarist in my band has a FX8 already. It is awesome.

I don't know if anyone from Fractal will see this, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

you should have just gotten the ax8. i bought one last year and sold it for the ax8. now i am a happy camper

We're expecting a number of FX8s in early January. If you've been on the list, you should receive an invitation from this batch. The larger production run should be ready in February.

Hi! :)
Is ax8 coming as well? A friend of mine is going to the US and didn’t wanna miss the opportunity of buying one!
Just heard it had a sale last week, but I didn’t know about that.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom