Fractal Audio DRIVE Models: Yek's PDF Guide (latest version: April 2021)

The updated guide and presets (August 2017) are available in the OP and wiki.

Thanks for doing this. For some reason my copy of Adobe Reader can't open the file. I tried downloading several times. The .pdf on my hard drive is 224k. Your older amp guide opens fine.

All:

A few months ago I did a "Cheat Sheet" one-pager for my own use about all the drives, taken directly from Yek's outstanding work here. Just made it as I wanted to have a single page to refer to quickly, summarizing the key points....so it does not cover everything in depth and omits some info, but you may find it useful. For example I don't have the FAS Shimmer in it (yet!).

I am including this doc with my 700+ Naked Amps TonePack too -- but no reason can't share with everyone now! Hope you find it a useful companion (attached) or place to start!

Attachments

• AustinBuddy's Drive Block Cheat Sheet Guide.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 97
On what page would one find the Klon? Muahahah!

Thanks for taking the time to put these together.

All:

A few months ago I did a "Cheat Sheet" one-pager for my own use about all the drives, taken directly from Yek's outstanding work here. Just made it as I wanted to have a single page to refer to quickly, summarizing the key points....so it does not cover everything in depth and omits some info, but you may find it useful. For example I don't have the FAS Shimmer in it (yet!).

I am including this doc with my 700+ Naked Amps TonePack too -- but no reason can't share with everyone now! Hope you find it a useful companion (attached) or place to start!

Thanks hips @austinbuddy. Awesome addition to @yek'a pdf.

Fantastic job Leon ! Thank you !
and Thank you, Yek for your time and valuable help for this forum comunity

In the middle of watching this and it's awesome. Thanks Leon. I'm preparing a (minor) update of the guide and will surely link to your video.

And doesn't that Blues OD sound great!
And congrats, you made the Hard Fuzz sound cool too. :)
The SD-1 also stood out IMHO.

Last edited:
In the middle of watching this and it's awesome. Thanks Leon. I'm preparing a (minor) update of the guide and will surely link to your video.

And doesn't that Blues OD sound great!
And congrats, you made the Hard Fuzz sound cool too. :)
The SD-1 also stood out IMHO.

Yeah I'm loving the Blues OD now I know how to deal with it. I can understand the KoT hype a little better now!

Whenever we get to the end of tracking an album I basically hit record and play through all the tracks with my cheapest, nastiest guitar and a whole bunch of fuzzes to double up riffs and add layers that the mix engineer can bring in and out for effect; the Hard Fuzz almost immediately gets me there so it will be fun to try that in the studio.

Finally, the SD-1. I love that little yellow thing.

Back
Top Bottom