THREE new Cab Packs from OwnHammer!

Thanks. I have HH1 and some of them sound really good. just didn't know if i was missing anything with ultrares, or if there was a way to re-download them.

Wait guys, you mean, there is a difference in sound between cab-packs i bought direct from ownhammer shop, and fractal shop? I have HH1 from their shop, should i buy and these too? eh...

Wait guys, you mean, there is a difference in sound between cab-packs i bought direct from ownhammer shop, and fractal shop? I have HH1 from their shop, should i buy and these too? eh...
These are paired down versions. Basically they've been Player's Pack-ified. Instead of however many thousands of IRs that come from the version on @ownhammer's shop, the version on Fractal's shop has some single mic IRs as well as mixes that appear in other Player's Packs (All, Fat, Full, Fwd, Smooth, Warm, Rear, Room). It's far less stuff to sort through.

Can the Player Packs be used only with fractal gear, or can I use them in a seperate IR loader as well?

Just purchased Player Pack 1. I'm not able to load it AXE Manager.....ugh...followed all the right steps I believe.

Last edited:
I think I just learned the hard way that you don't get all the IRs on HH2 buying it from Fractal. I was watching Leon Todd's videos on his favorite IRs from the pack and I don't have any of them. Sucks.

I think I just learned the hard way that you don't get all the IRs on HH2 buying it from Fractal. I was watching Leon Todd's videos on his favorite IRs from the pack and I don't have any of them. Sucks.
Are you sure? What are you missing?

I have heavy hitter 1. It’s so good I dumped everything eles and just went exclusively with it. Might get 2mat some point but the emperor puts me off for some reason :s

Back
Top Bottom