Axe Edit constant crashes

So this works only if you have integrated GPU
In my case I don't have it. It's nVidia only :(((((
I have a separate nVidia card on my "built" desktop PC and do NOT have this problem..
Which is adittional affirmation that this works for INTEGRATED GPU's only..

If anyone is on a Intel iGPU try downloading the latest driver from their site.
If you update through windows it actually downloads much older driver so make sure you get the very lastest one from the Intel site.

I put on a preset that had 96% CPU load and succesfully did the refresh after firmware update thing twice.

Last edited:
I don't know what to find from procmon, but attached is the export file since beginning until Axe-Edit crashed. I was editing a preset in Axe-Edit while audio player plays BT. My computer connect to Axe-Fx via USB.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS with version 1703.
CPU Intel i5 and RAM 8GB

VGA is Intel HD Graphics (Core i5).
Main driver: igdumd64.dll and igd10umd64.dll
Version: 8.15.10.2900
Date: 11/26/2012

Attachments

• AxeEdit - Process Monitor.zip
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
I don't know what to find from procmon, but attached is the export file since beginning until Axe-Edit crashed. I was editing a preset in Axe-Edit while audio player plays BT. My computer connect to Axe-Fx via USB.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS with version 1703.
CPU Intel i5 and RAM 8GB

VGA is Intel HD Graphics (Core i5).
Main driver: igdumd64.dll and igd10umd64.dll
Version: 8.15.10.2900
Date: 11/26/2012
I don't have much experience with procmon, but it was interesting to see all the buffer overflows.

Hi guys, a small up : no more timeouts for me with the beta fw. I've waited a little bit to spend some time tweaking and playing, it seems normal now. Fingers crossed. Hope there will be a definitive solution for everyone experiencing the problem.

Hi guys, a small up : no more timeouts for me with the beta fw. I've waited a little bit to spend some time tweaking and playing, it seems normal now. Fingers crossed. Hope there will be a definitive solution for everyone experiencing the problem.
Did you change something, or did the issue just go away?

Unfortunately, beta is not stable for me :( still crashes, maybe not that often but it's hard to compare

Small up : another timeout issue yesterday evening : everything was fine until I tried to edit a patch with axedit during a youtube vid playing. Both sounds (axe and youtube) were processed by my soundcard. So it's more stable, but not perfect yet unfortunately.

Small up : another timeout issue yesterday evening : everything was fine until I tried to edit a patch with axedit during a youtube vid playing. Both sounds (axe and youtube) were processed by my soundcard. So it's more stable, but not perfect yet unfortunately.
Is this on 9 beta, or release?

Back
Top Bottom