Frye-eee-tttteeee ! 412S with Eminence(TM) P50E

Shame on me for always overlooking the Deliverance, big time. Maybe cause I never quit with it before I hit an IR that was good with it, but it wasn’t bad at all with just a MESA Black Shadow. But then I paired it up some V30’s in both an ENGL & Deisel Cab, even a little better. Then I did a little research and found out about the Eminence P50, which led me to here.
And lord have mercy..
It really does not get much better than that.
It’s like you can feel the weight of the tone in the air. Thick & heavy & crushing.. but articulate & controlled.
Nice

Shame on me for always overlooking the Deliverance, big time. Maybe cause I never quit with it before I hit an IR that was good with it, but it wasn’t bad at all with just a MESA Black Shadow. But then I paired it up some V30’s in both an ENGL & Deisel Cab, even a little better. Then I did a little research and found out about the Eminence P50, which led me to here.
And lord have mercy..
It’s like you can feel the weight of the tone in the air. Thick & heavy & crushing.. but articulate & controlled.
Nice
Thanks for the nice words.
You're not alone. The Fry Fatcab IR pack, loaded with the P50s is one of our best selling cab packs. I wouldn't use it for "classic" stuff, but for metal and low tuned stuff, it's pretty hard to beat.

But stay tuned for some news. We have shot a bunch of abso fu**in'lutely great cabs that will be released within the next months...And some teaser-irs from a rare monster cab will be released next week.

Cheerioo,
Andy from Valhallir.at

Thanks for the nice words.
You're not alone. The Fry Fatcab IR pack, loaded with the P50s is one of our best selling cab packs. I wouldn't use it for "classic" stuff, but for metal and low tuned stuff, it's pretty hard to beat.

But stay tuned for some news. We have shot a bunch of abso fu**in'lutely great cabs that will be released within the next months...And some teaser-irs from a rare monster cab will be released next week.

Cheerioo,
Andy from Valhallir.at
Years ago I left boogie in search of something different and I ended up at VHT (right before they changes to Fryette) Everyone I talked to raved about the speaker they had in their cab. I was told a few times that if I was doing more than super heavy stuff to def get the Deliverance cab over the Fat Boy. I ended up finding a killer deal an an older vertical 2x12 they made with V30's and a few years later ended up in Fractal world. I have always wanted IR's of Fryette cabs (I also really wish cliff would add a few more of their amps)

Years ago I left boogie in search of something different and I ended up at VHT (right before they changes to Fryette) Everyone I talked to raved about the speaker they had in their cab. I was told a few times that if I was doing more than super heavy stuff to def get the Deliverance cab over the Fat Boy. I ended up finding a killer deal an an older vertical 2x12 they made with V30's and a few years later ended up in Fractal world. I have always wanted IR's of Fryette cabs (I also really wish cliff would add a few more of their amps)
I have a Fryette DL 2X12 loaded with Creambacks. Outrageous!

And lord have mercy..
Nice

I know this is an old thread, but you do not happen to still have a preset from this and / or remember which one(s) of the IR files you favored?

As I had used the Fryette cab pack for the guitars on the EP from my band CHAOS INSIDE (www.chaosinside.at), I remember, that the IRs from the 4400 mike (sE Electronics sE4400a) are really great. IMHO, try those first!

As I had used the Fryette cab pack for the guitars on the EP from my band CHAOS INSIDE, I remember, that the IRs from the 4400 mike (sE Electronics sE4400a) are really great. IMHO, try those first!

Ok, thanks for the tip! Did you also use the D60 amp in the cab block for these recordings?

Ok, thanks for the tip! Did you also use the D60 amp in the cab block for these recordings?
No, I'm completely addicted to the Angle Severe 1 (Engl Savage) model. If this was the only HiGain amp simp inside the Axe, I would still buy it. :) From time to time I check the other Hi Gainers....but I always return to this amp. This would be MY amp, if I would "go back to the real thing" (But I'm pretty sure, this will not happen.)

No, I'm completely addicted to the Angle Severe 1 (Engl Savage) model. If this was the only HiGain amp simp inside the Axe, I would still buy it. :) From time to time I check the other Hi Gainers....but I always return to this amp. This would be MY amp, if I would "go back to the real thing" (But I'm pretty sure, this will not happen.)

Actually the AS1 has been my favorite amp up til now as well. Just wanted to try out the D60 for some more dryness and clarity. I've heard it should be able to sound great in a band context on high volumes. But nice to hear the AS1 pairs up nice with your P50 pack as well then in case I'll stick to that one :)

I know this is an old thread, but you do not happen to still have a preset from this and / or remember which one(s) of the IR files you favored?
Hey, sorry for the few day delay, usually I check the site daily, but since the III came out & the Firmware updates have pretty much far & few between for the II now I’ve been actually playing more and checking in less.
Anyway, yeah it’s been awhile since that post, I’m pretty sure I’ll probably have the patch, (at least I hope) although I’ve been going through all my patches and picking the very best & saving them into one area, so hopefully that wasn’t one that got overwritten. Also, that was a few cab packs ago as well, I’ll definitely still have the Cab, but whether or not it’s still loaded up in the AxeFX is another potential issue. I’m hoping it’s all there, if it’s not it may be lost, but there also may be one last savings grace, often times I’ll write down some of the pertinent information. If all else fails, I bet I can re-create it, I’m getting a bit older in my years and because of that I’m bit more of a creature of habit, I have certain mic & mic combos I like and various tweaks & methods I gravitate towards when I dial in Amps. It’s 5am right now, so it’ll have to wait a few hours.. My wife wouldn’t take too kindly to some bone crushing Fryette at this particular juncture in time. :eek:

Hey, sorry for the few day delay, usually I check the site daily, but since the III came out & the Firmware updates have pretty much far & few between for the II now I’ve been actually playing more and checking in less.
Anyway, yeah it’s been awhile since that post, I’m pretty sure I’ll probably have the patch, (at least I hope) although I’ve been going through all my patches and picking the very best & saving them into one area, so hopefully that wasn’t one that got overwritten. Also, that was a few cab packs ago as well, I’ll definitely still have the Cab, but whether or not it’s still loaded up in the AxeFX is another potential issue. I’m hoping it’s all there, if it’s not it may be lost, but there also may be one last savings grace, often times I’ll write down some of the pertinent information. If all else fails, I bet I can re-create it, I’m getting a bit older in my years and because of that I’m bit more of a creature of habit, I have certain mic & mic combos I like and various tweaks & methods I gravitate towards when I dial in Amps. It’s 5am right now, so it’ll have to wait a few hours.. My wife wouldn’t take too kindly to some bone crushing Fryette at this particular juncture in time. :eek:

No worries, and please don’t make any big trouble about it :) I just thought in case you knew from the top of your head - but in case it comes up or you find it it would be interesting to know :)

No worries, and please don’t make any big trouble about it :) I just thought in case you knew from the top of your head - but in case it comes up or you find it it would be interesting to know :)
Well, I just looked and absolutely all traces of the patch & all the ir’s are no longer currently on my AxeFX! Ha! The only thing I could find was one obscure note that was dated at the same time as I posted the original post back in September of 2017 in one of my notebooks that said Fryette Deliverence 60, a bunch of stock Cab numbers & a note that said what speaker ir’s I needed to get. So I must have got the Fryette Cab IR’s right after that & then posted about it.
However with that being said, I just reloaded up the IR’s and put the headphones on & started dialing in some stuff.. my wife leaves for work in a few hours so I can send it thru the monitors then.. ya hit me at a good time cause I’ve been on a higher gain thing lately. This’ll probably work out better anyway, cause I think at that time we were on FW 8.04, so this way it’ll be current FW 10.01. Once I get it all dialed in & level checked maybe throw in a few effects for good measure & set up some scenes, (if I’m not lazy, no promises) I’ll pm ya a link.

Well, I just looked and absolutely all traces of the patch & all the ir’s are no longer currently on my AxeFX! Ha! The only thing I could find was one obscure note that was dated at the same time as I posted the original post back in September of 2017 in one of my notebooks that said Fryette Deliverence 60, a bunch of stock Cab numbers & a note that said what speaker ir’s I needed to get. So I must have got the Fryette Cab IR’s right after that & then posted about it.
However with that being said, I just reloaded up the IR’s and put the headphones on & started dialing in some stuff.. my wife leaves for work in a few hours so I can send it thru the monitors then.. ya hit me at a good time cause I’ve been on a higher gain thing lately. This’ll probably work out better anyway, cause I think at that time we were on FW 8.04, so this way it’ll be current FW 10.01. Once I get it all dialed in & level checked maybe throw in a few effects for good measure & set up some scenes, (if I’m not lazy, no promises) I’ll pm ya a link.

Cool - thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom