Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 8.02 Firmware Release

giphy.gif

Fixed that for you.

truth-screen.jpg

get ready for axe fx 3. you heard it here.

Not too long ago Cliff stated the Axe Fx III is not even in the design phase yet....considering how long it takes to develop, test and bring to market a product... added the SOON Fractal time staple..... such unit is not in the horizon yet maybe by season 9 or 10 of GOT.;)

Not too long ago Cliff stated the Axe Fx III is not even in the design phase yet....considering how long it takes to develop, test and bring to market a product... added the SOON Fractal time staple..... such unit is not in the horizon yet maybe by season 9 or 10 of GOT.;)
What makes you think tonight's GOT won't be the final episode God forbid!

Maybe they're switching to a model where they do one big update every few months, like everyone else does, rather than the constant trickle.

I know a lot of people complain about the constant updates/changes (even though they could just... you know... not update) so maybe they're addressing that.

More like "A FEW people complain very loudly which looks/sounds like a LOT of people complaining"

I suppose that is true. Though it's the one complaint I see almost as much as 'dated interface' when people are listing cons or giving reasons why they bought x other modeler.

I suppose that is true. Though it's the one complaint I see almost as much as 'dated interface' when people are listing cons or giving reasons why they bought x other modeler.
It's the same people. They're loud, they're everywhere, they're the same kind of internet personality (hides behind the anonymity of the internet with an inflated persona and purported unverifiable expertise and who would never talk the way they do in a forum to your actual face) and they don't know what they're talking about.

Aw come on, wild predictions can be fun. But I can only see a new unit coming out if cliff really wanted to do a new UI. Because barring any other hardware-related epiphanies, it's the only area where it's not top-of-the-pile.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm the most happy with my tone than I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom