Problem with AX8

S o S - in a gig at the moment - AX8 is coming on but nothing seems to be working - patch up down not happening - the green lights not working - no sound

Maybe a corrupt preset?

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FAQ:_AX8

"One problem that may cause this is a bad preset. To get around this issue, reboot the AX8, but as soon as the “Splash Screen” is displayed, tap ENTER to load an empty, initialized preset. If this solves your trouble, you’ll need to find and overwrite the problem preset, which may be as easy as pressing STORE, ENTER, ENTER after performing this special startup routine."

reboot the AX8, but as soon as the “Splash Screen” is displayed, tap ENTER to load an empty, initialized preset. If this solves your trouble, you’ll need to find and overwrite the problem preset, which may be as easy as pressing STORE, ENTER, ENTER after performing this special startup routine."
^ try this.

have you tried turning it off then on at all? i know you're trying to solve this at the gig, but we need more information.

^ try this.

have you tried turning it off then on at all? i know you're trying to solve this at the gig, but we need more information.

I put the Ax 8 on and it gets stuck at this preset - no other lights are coming on - nothing is happening - no bank up or down - tried on off a several times but in Vain - the green switches not coming on too - nothing seems to work only on and off - & no sound coming too

Nope nothing happened - it is still the same - I tried to plug in to the computer too but the fractal bot and AX 8 not reading only

No backup rig of any kind? Do you have anything in your laptop, Guitar Rig, etc...? Our bass player had it in his phone and I used it to get through a show once.

No - no lights coming on - only led comes on and nothing else working - no lights no sound - no usbcable too. Axe edit and Fractal not reading
when is the last time it worked? are you on stable electricity? when you turn on the AX8, does the screen show animation and movement to get to the screen you showed us?

when is the last time it worked? are you on stable electricity? when you turn on the AX8, does the screen show animation and movement to get to the screen you showed us?
The last time I used it was at home on Thursday - practicing - then straight to the gig last night - electricity was stable - no problems with electricity -

Back
Top Bottom