Is it possible to use both set list mode and scene with the MFC101?

I use 'Set List' mode and scenes. I have the 'Bank Size' set to '0'. After I select the 'Set', I hit 'Reveal', then just use the 'Bank Down' button to scroll through the list/songs. And use the scenes and/or IA switches for the tones needed for that song.

You will have to program all of your presets into the 'Song' list first, then program the Sets using the songs from the 'Song' list.

I use 'Set List' mode and scenes. I have the 'Bank Size' set to '0'. After I select the 'Set', I hit 'Reveal', then just use the 'Bank Down' button to scroll through the list/songs. And use the scenes and/or IA switches for the tones needed for that song.
New Thank you for the reply, I'm using Mk I/II and Axe FX II. I am trying to use the MFC edit but have not figured it out yet. I'm also having a new problem that I have to step two times on the IA switch to have the same name of patch on the MFC and axe FX.

I am trying to use the MFC edit but have not figured it out yet. I'm also having a new problem that I have to step two times on the IA switch to have the same name of patch on the MFC and axe FX.
Did you buy them used? The You might have to backup your presets and reset both machines

Did you buy them used? The You might have to backup your presets and reset both machines
I have those unit since 3 years and it was working ok before I used the MFC edit. I will considere the option you suggest. Thank you.

Check the Display offset parameter in each unit to make sure that they match. Both set to '0' (default) or '1'

Check the Display offset parameter in each unit to make sure that they match. Both set to '0' (default) or '1'
The offset are both set to 1. When I press preset 1 MFC indicate a preset name wich does not correspond to the one on the axe FX. If I press a second time on the same preset 1, both preset names are identical. The same thing happens on all presets.

Strange? Try resetting the MFC. Maybe it's setup for alternate presets? Have you gotten MFC-Edit to work. It's different than the Fractal editors. It works off-line. Send your MFC-101 settings to the computer using midi cables. Edit and save them in MFC-Edit. Send the edited version back to the MFC-101 using midi cables.

Strange? Try resetting the MFC. Maybe it's setup for alternate presets? Have you gotten MFC-Edit to work. It's different than the Fractal editors. It works off-line. Send your MFC-101 settings to the computer using midi cables. Edit and save them in MFC-Edit. Send the edited version back to the MFC-101 using midi cables.
Thank you for the follow up Moke and sorry for the delay I was out for the vacation. The problem was that my Axe FX was set on midi channel 16. I will continue totame the MFC edit.

Thank you for the follow up Moke and sorry for the delay I was out for the vacation. The problem was that my Axe FX was set on midi channel 16. I will continue totame the MFC edit.
Thank for the follow up Moke, sorry for the delay I was out for the vacation. The problem was, wich I found today, that my Axe FX was set on channel 16.

Back
Top Bottom