EXTREME - Get The Funk Out SOLO

One of my favorite solos as well. Kind of a batman vibe to it that really draws you in. Nicely done!

Great!
Yeah, Nuno's solos was always spectacular. Technically and melodically brilliant. I've never cared for Extreme's songs though...

Get outta here bro...AMAZING. Only person ive ever seen really nail it clean and easily was Andy James. I prefer this version, comparatively, much more.

Please, someone correct me if I misspeak, but, when someone plays it ultra-clean...there always seems to be a micro amount of space that's left over. Again really miniscule. But when someone plays its dead on, owns the song with their playing, and truly captures the feeling....it's absolutely noticeable.

You sir, fall within that second category.

Wonderfully done.

*Edited for watching it a fourth time*

Get outta here bro...AMAZING. Only person ive ever seen really nail it clean and easily was Andy James. I prefer this version, comparatively, much more.

Please, someone correct me if I misspeak, but, when someone plays it ultra-clean...there always seems to be a micro amount of space that's left over. Again really miniscule. But when someone plays its dead on, owns the song with their playing, and truly captures the feeling....it's absolutely noticeable.

You sir, fall within that second category.

Wonderfully done.

*Edited for watching it a fourth time*
thank you so much man :)

!!!DAMN!!!

What ferocious playing!

I agree with Triaxis75. There are people who cover this very difficult, albeit beautiful, solo in a normal fashion and then there is your cover. It's head and shoulders above anything that's out there. Truly a work of art! Flawless!!!

Sounds great. If you didn't know, the Nuno way for this bit is a descending-4s type fingering which makes it slightly more fun IMO.

2Zk9xbm.png

Back
Top Bottom