Wish FX8-Edit for the iPad

Ok now FracPad displays every fx8 block and parameters. The next thing to do is displaying the layout.
I think displaying a similar grid as found in the ax8/axefx could be cooler than static access to the 8 fx blocks, as it would allow direct access to blocks parameters and in the meantime easier setting of the parallel/serial option for each block and the position of the [Pre] Out.
Of course it would require some behind magic to work...

Ok now FracPad displays every fx8 block and parameters. The next thing to do is displaying the layout.
I think displaying a similar grid as found in the ax8/axefx could be cooler than static access to the 8 fx blocks, as it would allow direct access to blocks parameters and in the meantime easier setting of the parallel/serial option for each block and the position of the [Pre] Out.
Of course it would require some behind magic to work...

Having the layout be more the like AX8/AX would be amazing... It's the one flaw they made with the FX8 edit..... If you need beta testers I'm down....

Hmmm... interesting timing. Ordered an iPad Pro over the weekend and should get it Wednesday... believe it or not my first entry in iAnything. Unless you count my Brian Moore MIDI iGuitar, which has absolutely nothing to do with Apple. I may have to check this out when it's ready and could be interested in beta testing. (Although I'll be a bit of a newb on iPad, I am pretty technical in other regards.)

Glad to see G66 and Ole was able to work with you on this. That is so cool how this community sticks together.

Just ordered a B unit. Super excited to have this!!!!! Will FX8 work with the same yamaha bluetooth as the AX8?

Happy to be a beta tester if needed..:^)

Love Fracpad though. Been experimenting on my pc...just bought the app store version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom