Some video from band practice

Here is the preset if anyone wants it. You need to load up factory cabs 161 and 162.
Scene 1 is the rhythm, scene 2 is the lead, scene 3 is the clean, scene 4 is the prechorus the "and they don't really know even what their talking about...' and scene 5 is for the outro solo. I have a wah block attached to external pedal #4.

Attachments

• YCKR&R.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 41
Here is the preset if anyone wants it. You need to load up factory cabs 161 and 162.
Scene 1 is the rhythm, scene 2 is the lead, scene 3 is the clean, scene 4 is the prechorus the "and they don't really know even what their talking about...' and scene 5 is for the outro solo. I have a wah block attached to external pedal #4.

Which controllers are attached to Input Drive and Master Volume?
I'm asking because the AX8 preset is not correctly converted to Axe-Fx II.
When importing, Input Drive is assigned to Scene Controller 1 and Master is assigned to the Pitch internal controller.

@AlGrenadine

Which controllers are attached to Input Drive and Master Volume?
I'm asking because the AX8 preset is not correctly converted to Axe-Fx II.
When importing, Input Drive is assigned to Scene Controller 1 and Master is assigned to the Pitch internal controller.

@AlGrenadine
Hi Yek, Scene Controller 1 is assigned to Input Drive and Scene Controller 2 is assigned to the Master Volume.

@bishop5150 Thanks for the patch. I have a new Xitone I've been using for the past month with a new Dayton Audio power section and I can certainly tell the diff between that and my K10's. What I enjoyed was comparing your video tones to the ones in my ear just now and it was a good lesson on how things translate for sure. Side note: I ran sound for my son's band last weekend in a small bar and I used @Glenn DeLaune's JCM800 patch for the set as a guinea pig. Kid sounded great! ;>) . Anyway, thanks for the share!

Back
Top Bottom