Gnarly groove riffs with lush melodic vocals...

I feel like lyric videos are more boring to watch than performance videos. I know why folks do it though. Nobody listens to music on stuff like Soundcloud and what not other than other musicians so it is hard to build up an actual fan base like you can with you tube. I do performance style videos which end up boring but I don't really know what else to do. I was thinking of doing a lyric video and just using all the squirrels eating up my damn lawn.

Either way, song sounds great. Great mix and overall great composition. Much like my videos though, it's a snore fest hahaha.

I feel like lyric videos are more boring to watch than performance videos. I know why folks do it though. Nobody listens to music on stuff like Soundcloud and what not other than other musicians so it is hard to build up an actual fan base like you can with you tube. I do performance style videos which end up boring but I don't really know what else to do. I was thinking of doing a lyric video and just using all the squirrels eating up my damn lawn.

Either way, song sounds great. Great mix and overall great composition. Much like my videos though, it's a snore fest hahaha.

Thanks!
And yeah, it's more about the music.
I also enjoy doing performance videos but sometimes it leaves nothing for the imagination.
I've enjoyed making lyric videos like these although I can't wait to make more performance videos.

I don't know how I missed this but I just played this through my home stereo setup and it sounds HUGE! The low end is not boomy at all. Overall a great tune. Nicely done!

I really like this tune!

This is feedback that most won't agree with (or expect).

I didn't like seeing the lyrics on the vid. I found myself focusing more on reading them and trying to understand what them meant.
When I flipped away from them....I sat back and just let the melody sink in. Like the vocalist quite a bit.

Great stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom