Wish FX8-Edit for the iPad

mag1k

Inspired
is it possible to make an iPad editor app for the FX8? that does not cost an ARM and a LEG? the FX8 is already very expensive as it is. not a millionaire here or a thousaneer. don't even have a hundred dollars on my account.

Last edited:
is it possible to make an iPad editor app for the FX8? that does not cost an ARM and a LEG? the FX8 is already very expensive as it is. not a millionaire here or a thousaneer. don't even have a hundred dollars on my account.
+ 1 (or is that +6 now?). Yes please....

If @AlGrenadine worked at Fractal, he wouldn't need to borrow an FX8. :)

He is, however, the author of an incredibly useful iPad editor for the AX8 and Axe-Fx. Access to an FX8 would enable him to expand that editor to include the FX8.
I think he talked about Ole.
Ole works for g66, which is the best distributor in the world, if i'm not mistaken ;)

If @AlGrenadine worked at Fractal, he wouldn't need to borrow an FX8. :)

He is, however, the author of an incredibly useful iPad editor for the AX8 and Axe-Fx. Access to an FX8 would enable him to expand that editor to include the FX8.
Well that's pretty. This must be what all the dudes talk about in regards to fractal support and updates.

I would be very impressed if this got rolled out. Would be so much more fun to interact with the fx8 than the computer.

Edit: just realized it's not the app developer. But still iPad Pro editor would be really very very cool.

Well that's pretty. This must be what all the dudes talk about in regards to fractal support and updates.

I would be very impressed if this got rolled out. Would be so much more fun to interact with the fx8 than the computer.

Edit: just realized it's not the app developer. But still iPad Pro editor would be really very very cool.
Yes i am FracPad dev

Back
Top Bottom