Moke's Bank A presets: Double Verb Vib

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
We have now quite a few good commercial preset makers and after I've done a clip of Singtall's presets now here is a demo of Moke's Double Verb Vib preset. I used scene 4 for this smooth blues and changed the factory IR's to the Deluxe LM IR from the Larry Mitchell presets posted here on the forum in december 2016. Moke has done a great job of the Bank A factory presets making them "Clean to Mean" in 4 scenes.

Thanks Moke - I'm using my Indie Les Paul with hot Suhr Doug aldrich pickups that's why I've turnt down my volume and tone knob to about 8 using scene 4. Lovely smooth tone. ;)

Edit: Also the Deluxe LM IR makes the tone darker but I wanted it for this blues to be like that.

Last edited:
I don't think your videos / clips are a good reference, Black. Anything you play through seems to sound awesome.

Yes your right - but I also use only the presets for recording clips which I really like and so one still can hear what this presets can sound like. Depending on style and gear. ;)

Sweet as pie, Tony! Man, I could 've sworn I was listening to Norman Brown playing After The Storm, you ought to get commission from Moke, I I think you just helped him sell that preset bank to someone :D

Thank you Eric, I don't know Norman Brown but I'll check him out on you tube. Moke deserves every penny for his work. :cool:

Thanks Eric - I've checked Norman Brown as soon as I saw your quote I don't forgett it and listen to 5-6 songs on the same YouTube vid as above. Great player and thanks for the recomdation. ;)

Thanks Eric - I've checked Norman Brown as soon as I saw your quote I don't forgett it and listen to 5-6 songs on the same YouTube vid as above. Great player and thanks for the recomdation. ;)
Cool, Tony! Glad you had a chance to check him out. He sounds good on some of the smooth jazz numbers.

Back
Top Bottom