Default pedal settings FCB1010 (MIDI)

The_Logod

Hi folks,

new here - I'm running an AxeFX II (Mark I) and I am controlling it via the Behringer FCB1010. The outer right expression pedal is by default routed to control a volume parameter - but it seems it's an input parameter as it will also impact the gain of the tone.

Considering I want to create swells without a drop in gain, I need it to remap to an output volume parameter. However, I can't seem to find what the pedal is controlling by default. Since it's the same on all presets I am guessing there has to be some "global" input it's controlling.

Any advice?

Thx,
Luke

Hi folks,

new here - I'm running an AxeFX II (Mark I) and I am controlling it via the Behringer FCB1010. The outer right expression pedal is by default routed to control a volume parameter - but it seems it's an input parameter as it will also impact the gain of the tone.

Considering I want to create swells without a drop in gain, I need it to remap to an output volume parameter. However, I can't seem to find what the pedal is controlling by default. Since it's the same on all presets I am guessing there has to be some "global" input it's controlling.

Any advice?

Thx,
Luke
This may help:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-05-23 um 22.04.53.png

Thanks. That did help as it got me on the right track. However, the CC settings in the I/O page were nothing like in the manual which confused me for a while.

Anyway, case closed - I figured out how to get the desired result.

Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom