Reverse Bank +/-

Bones43x

This is probably a silly question, but is it possible to switch the bank up/down function on the F switches? Fractal's interpretation of bank up and bank down is backwards(or upside down), to me and other gear I've used over the years...computers included.

When I see a list like this:
1:1
1:2
1:3
1:4
Etc.

I expect to hit bank down to actually scroll down the list to bank 2. It's instinctive to me so I constantly hit the wrong bank switch. I know it's up, numerically, but it's backward in my mind.

see page 22 of the manual "customizing f switches"

I've combed through that section several times, and I can't find what I'm wanting to do. I'm talking about bank select mode where you press F1, and then F2 and F3 are bank up and down. I don't want to change F3 from tap/tuner. I suppose I could make F1 and F2 bank up and down. I don't use those for anything else.

I've combed through that section several times, and I can't find what I'm wanting to do. I'm talking about bank select mode where you press F1, and then F2 and F3 are bank up and down. I don't want to change F3 from tap/tuner. I suppose I could make F1 and F2 bank up and down. I don't use those for anything else.
oh, I see what you mean. don't know how to do that :/

Back
Top Bottom