Cab Pack 13! Misha Mansoor!!!

I just wanted to chime in and say that I bought these yesterday; they dramatically changed my tones and now I feel even more confident in what this unit sounds like when I play it. Everything sounds good. I'm so happy about this purchase that I decided to revive this thread just so I could say thank you :)

I just wanted to chime in and say that I bought these yesterday; they dramatically changed my tones and now I feel even more confident in what this unit sounds like when I play it. Everything sounds good. I'm so happy about this purchase that I decided to revive this thread just so I could say thank you :)
Thank you so much for the nice words! :) I'm so happy and glad that Periphery used this pack for P3 and that grammy nomination felt out of this world. Definitely one of the most vintage sounding Mesa packs available. Smooth and pleasant. :) We're currently working on a more modern and metal sounding Mesa pack with Misha as well. We actually met face to face yesterday. :)

any chance of shooting those new peavy invective 212's for a cab pack ?
The Zilla pack we made was so comprehensive with multiple 2x12s with numerous speaker options. We thought about it but after A/Bing a whole bunch of IR's we opted to create the meanest and most brutal Cab Pack instead.. we just released our new Cab Pack: http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_ML_USA_Djent_p/fas-801-0036.htm

A meaner, more modern, scooped and djenty Mesa Cab Pack!! For all you Cab Pack 13 lovers out there, this pack will make Cab Pack 13 sound like Marshall in comparison. :)

Back
Top Bottom