AWESOME!!! you should also do a MC-5jrV (the V stands for Vertical) and do the same vertical steps that the bottons do on the AX8 so it would be have allmost the same as a MFC-101.

I watched the video about programming the MC.
Why enter numbers 1, 2, etc. in the pc/cc field to select scenes?

EDIT: never mind, I get it. The "scenes" type is pre-programmed.

I was just about to buy this until I heard of the lack of Mac support. Bummer. When and if you get it lets us know! I would love to buy this!

I want to buy the jr5 and have already registered my interest on the web site. I completely missed the 'no mac' part. Given that I just want to use it to select scenes 1 to 5 on an AX8, can you ship it with this as a default setting if requested to do so?

I was just about to buy this until I heard of the lack of Mac support. Bummer. When and if you get it lets us know! I would love to buy this!

I have no plans on Mac support in the near future at the moment.

I want to buy the jr5 and have already registered my interest on the web site. I completely missed the 'no mac' part. Given that I just want to use it to select scenes 1 to 5 on an AX8, can you ship it with this as a default setting if requested to do so?

Of course it can be programmed before shipping.

Real shame no Mac editor.
Doesn't the majority of the music industry use Mac? Sounds weird not to develop an editor for Mac *first*.

Ah well. Looks really nice though.

Real shame no Mac editor.
Doesn't the majority of the music industry use Mac? Sounds weird not to develop an editor for Mac *first*.

Ah well. Looks really nice though.

I'm a software engineer working in a Windows environment for 30 years. Never had a Mac.

I'm thinking about a Mac solution. If I find one, it will take (a lot of) time.

Just chiming in on this--so no editing on board and no mac editor means without Windows I can't use it, correct?

Hi Patrick, I like the functionality on these pedals!
One concern though: what's the distance between the buttons on the MC-10? It all seems a bit (too?) tiny to me.

Regards,
Marco

Hi Patrick, I like the functionality on these pedals!
One concern though: what's the distance between the buttons on the MC-10? It all seems a bit (too?) tiny to me.

Regards,
Marco

Thank you,

Space is the exactly the same as the Liquid-Foot (7cm) on the MC-5 and MC-10

This really needs a mac editor. That is a huge oversight. You eliminated 75% of your customer base right from the start with that move. That's fine for a personal DIY product, but anything music related for the open market really needs a mac editor. Macs dominate the music production market by a large margin. Hell, my work machine at my day job is a mac now a days. Please make this for the popular platform.

@voes : I'm thinking about to order a MC-10 and pair it with a EV-2 to get a minimal board.
If a program first page
1-4 Scenes
5-8 Presets
10 Page
Page 2 as FX

If a change scenes do the FX retain the on/off status and if I group do they retain status as well.
(The MFC101 couldn't handle linked & scenes)

@voes : I'm thinking about to order a MC-10 and pair it with a EV-2 to get a minimal board.
If a program first page
1-4 Scenes
5-8 Presets
10 Page
Page 2 as FX

If a change scenes do the FX retain the on/off status and if I group do they retain status as well.
(The MFC101 couldn't handle linked & scenes)

Sorry, but not possible since the MC-10 has no MIDI In and can't know the on/off status of each FX

Oops that's honest pricing, finally found the future replacement of FCB !
Can it do reverse switching like for example Control One of Digitech -> ie for example from a patch number A you push the PC button B. When repressing button B it will switch back to patch A .?

Do you mean using 1 Button to switch between 2 presets? That can be done with using the STEPS-function.
step1: preset A
step2: preset B

Do you mean using 1 Button to switch between 2 presets? That can be done with using the STEPS-function.
step1: preset A
step2: preset B
With this particularity of the Control One (which is not a midi pedal but proprietary protocol) that it will work between any two patches whatever be the first one you pressed, when you get to the second and apply another time the second it will go back to the first whatever was the first patch number (hope this is clear enough)

Back
Top Bottom