GHOST!

I would love some guitar tone hints too. The Citrus is real close, as they're known Orange users. I'm anxious to see what they've done as there is Such a nice articulate, punchy, crunch to it. I'd pay to get their preset for Cirice!

Do the new ghouls use the AxeFx as the old ones did?
OT) They changed the guitars from Gibson RD to Hagström custom (looks like RD though)

Last edited:
The new band sounds like exactly what it is: a bunch of hired guns that don't know each other's rhythms banging out "OK" performances for a paycheque. Glad I got to see the real band on their last North American tour, but it's sort of bittersweet now. They were a fantastic show - how you could fire guys that were performing that well when, apparently, $22,000 is all it would have taken to keep them happy... incomprehensible.

The new band sounds like exactly what it is: a bunch of hired guns that don't know each other's rhythms banging out "OK" performances for a paycheque. Glad I got to see the real band on their last North American tour, but it's sort of bittersweet now. They were a fantastic show - how you could fire guys that were performing that well when, apparently, $22,000 is all it would have taken to keep them happy... incomprehensible.

$22,000 is the fine he will be hit with if he does not cough up the financial records for the band. Not how much the members are seeking. I've seen Ghost a ton of times starting in 2012 and know Simon and Martin pretty well. Tobias was always cool but man, such a dick move. They have all known each other for a really long time.

Problem is - those managers in the music business haven't got a glue - it's all about making money. Those managers managed perhabs before washing Powder or what ever. Jess Stone bought herself out of her record company, as she was sick of this kind of managers and does her own producing. That's why Prince was pissed off of with his record company and they did not led out of it. It took him years to get free again.

The tour seems to going on quite good, that's the advantage to have masks although some critics already make some remarks on twitter/instagram. Let's see how next songs/album goes that's how the public will sense the absence of the original ghouls =)

I typically don't care for their genre or things of that sort but I saw them recently and they were great. Very enjoyable show even though we'd never heard the music and it only took a couple of songs before we decided that their schtick was cartoon / parody satanism.

Sorry they, sound like a Metal version of Abba,lol.

That niche has been filled: Black Sweden if you haven't heard of them. Oddly I like their music too. LOL

Saw Ghost on Saturday in Brooklyn opening for Maiden. I have to say, the bands energy on stage and musicianship and tone were far superior to when I saw them last summer. I have my doubts that Tobias hasn't just "rotated" musicians for their entire existence. The fact that they are called "nameless ghouls" should have been their first clue that they would not get fame or fortune in this band. As a wise man once said "nobody really knew who they were or what they were doing"

Back
Top Bottom