Fremen Q7.02 presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

After weeks and weeks of intensive work, the first two packs are here ! One has 128 presets, the other 90...

http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2017/04/axe-fx-packs-for-quantum-702-and-above.html

This is a soft launch, I still need to record proper demos, but this will wait, I'm close to a burn out, I worked too much (10/12 hours a day these last two weeks as I took special vacations for that, and many weeks of preparatory work before Q 7.02 was released...)
I will also have a proper website soon, and will release more packs. There will be certainly be a discount system if you buy more than one pack at once. Until them, if you don't want to wait, they're available from my blog and e-junkie. Have fun !

Edit : Here's a list of the presets in "Fremen's picks" :

http://pages.intnet.mu/fremen/Misc/Fremen's_picks_presets_list.xls

Last edited:
Got them but won't be able till tuesday to load them in to my Axe FX II MK I - Thanks Thibault for your great work. ;)

After weeks and weeks of intensive work, the first two packs are here ! One has 128 presets, the other 90...

http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2017/04/axe-fx-packs-for-quantum-702-and-above.html

This is a soft launch, I still need to record proper demos, but this will wait, I'm close to a burn out, I worked too much (10/12 hours a day these last two weeks as I took special vacations for that, and many weeks of preparatory work before Q 7.02 was released...)
I will also have a proper website soon, and will release more packs. There will be certainly be a discount system if you buy more than one pack at once. Until them, if you don't want to wait, they're available from my blog and e-junkie. Have fun !

Couldn t wait but it s late here in France ,
I know what I ll do in Sunday now
Don t work too much, think of your girlfriend !!!!
Thanks again Thibault, in English this time...
Good night

1 Question for you if you don't mind. What kind of cab do you use in User slot 37. So I can match a factory cab up to it. I see you use that cab a lot. I'm sure it's not a free cab I just want to match it as close as I can. Thanks Freeman. they sound great as usual. been playing them a few hours now.

Hum that cab shouldn't be used in my presets, else you'll have no sound... It's an Ownhammer ENGL 4x12 cab. You're sure it's used in presets ? Maybe in cab Y in presets that uses only scene 1. I'll post the names of the "missing" cabs, the personal ones which I can't share (and are not used in my pack), they're from Fractal Audio and Ownhammer

yea UO37 I have one of my own ir's in there so I get sound. But at least 20 to 30 of the 128 presets point to that user cab slot in X position in the axe fx MK1 preset folder. The first one is 013 Mesa heavier rhythm the next Diary of Jane. I can give you a whole list if you want. I put all your 60 cabs in the correct slots. It's not a big deal. But ive been changing them to the 036 Mesa lead 6 cab. Just wanted it to be the right cab for the right preset.

Right, U036 will work. So you have a MKI... I have a XL but used Fractool for the conversion. I'll check the MKI versions right now by importing them in the XL. Thanks !

OK, the cabs are messed up in the MKI versions, my apologies for that ! Fractool needs an update, since some factory cabs were added in the XL and not the MKI. I'll borrow a MKI this afternoon and will fix the presets manually. Of course MKI users will receive the correct version

OK, the cabs are messed up in the MKI versions, my apologies for that ! Fractool needs an update, since some factory cabs were added in the XL and not the MKI. I'll borrow a MKI this afternoon and will fix the presets manually. Of course MKI users will receive the correct version

Thank you Fremen..

Hi Fremen, at the moment I've Already got cabs allocated in user slots u001 to about u0250 which are used/linked on my existing favourite presets (many are from your first pack :) ). If I put your cabs in the correct place as per the video, this will affect these existing presets????
Is it possible to have a list, maybe a spreadsheet, of which cabs go with the relevant presets so I can manually match up the correct preset/cab. Hope this makes sense. I realise It may take some time but in the meantime if anyone has some suggestions on an easy way to do this then please post.

Back
Top Bottom