Axe-Edit 3.14.0 Released

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
Axe-Edit 3.14.0 is now live on the website and auto-update.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/p-axe-edit-software.php

Release Notes

New Features
  1. Added support for firmware Quantum 7.02.
    1. Added the new page "Spkr Drive" to the AMP block. This page contains the "Speaker Drive" parameter (moved from the Speaker page) and the new parameters "Motor Drive" and "Motor Time Const".
    2. In the CAB block, renamed page "Preamp" to "Pre + Drv". Moved "Motor Drive" to "Pre + Drv" and also added the new parameter "Motor Time Const".
    3. Added parameters "Input Diffusion" and "Diffusion Time" to the "Master" page of the MULTI-DELAY block's "Band Delay", "Quad Series", "Plex Delay", "Plex Detune", and "Plex Shift" types.

I don't want to assume so will just look foolish and ask. I assume Preamp type and mode are completely independent of the speaker drive and time constant in the cab clock? Meaning changing from economy to High Quality has zero effect on the speaker drive?

I don't want to assume so will just look foolish and ask. I assume Preamp type and mode are completely independent of the speaker drive and time constant in the cab clock? Meaning changing from economy to High Quality has zero effect on the speaker drive?
They're entirely different things on different tabs. The Preamp stuff models a preamp; the speaker stuff models the speaker.

Back
Top Bottom