MFC-101 Firmware 3.09 Public Beta

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Could this be the fix for my spring loaded Mission Engineering EP1 Wah autoengaged being a mess? It was great with my AX8 wah set to autoengage medium speed, BUT for some reason, it's a freakin mess on my my MFC101 Mk3 running my AxeFxII XL+

My summer tour wraps up in 2 weeks then I have a little down time before a short fall tour. Is this FW safe to load or is a final release coming soon? I've not been having any problems using expression pedals so do I even need it?

been a while since this beta has been released. is anyone trying it out?
Last MFC-101 Mark lll I had I bought used and it was on 3.08.. It crapped out on me so I purchased a new MFC-101 Mark lll directly from Fractal Audio last week. Just recieved it about an hour ago and low and behold, it came from the factory with 3.09 loaded. Everything seems to work flawlessly so far.

This beta has a bug that basically renders your sp-1 useless. It wasn't recognising the switch so couldn't set wah manually or use it like a dual wah/volume pedal. Just went back to 3.08 and it now works like a charm. Almost bought a new sp-1 as I thought the pedal was dodgy.

This beta has a bug that basically renders your sp-1 useless. It wasn't recognising the switch so couldn't set wah manually or use it like a dual wah/volume pedal. Just went back to 3.08 and it now works like a charm. Almost bought a new sp-1 as I thought the pedal was dodgy.

You do realize this beta was from March 2017 ??

I had no issue's with 3.09 but i didn't update right away as 3.08 worked fine for me too. If i recall correctly, 3.09 was for those having an issue with 3.08?

I had no issue's with 3.09 but i didn't update right away as 3.08 worked fine for me too. If i recall correctly, 3.09 was for those having an issue with 3.08?

I've had no other issues other than the sp-1 switch not working correct. It was only recently I saw a post on the Facebook group about it.

All,

MFC-101 Firmware 3.09 is now available as a public beta.

This version fixes a bug that was causing some expression pedals to "wrap" to the toe-down value when pulled all the way back to the heel-down position.

The zipfile includes firmware for original/mk2, and Mark III versions, plus release notes.

Find it here:
http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/mfc-101/MFC-101-3p09-public-beta.zip
Hi everyone.
How I put the new firmware in the MFC 101 Mark 3?
Thanks

Recently in a concert the MFC 101 Mark 3 loads a message like something Axe Fx time out and I can do anything. I just turn off and than she comes to life again and don’t make this message anymore. It’s a matter to concerns?

Recently in a concert the MFC 101 Mark 3 loads a message like something Axe Fx time out and I can do anything. I just turn off and than she comes to life again and don’t make this message anymore. It’s a matter to concerns?
This firmware is to fix a specific issue with expression pedals, so it won't fix your issue.

Back
Top Bottom