Killer AX8 tone on this video

but Final Cut Pro X has a "Make Multiclip" function that syncs things automatically, provided they all have sound. then you just use the Angle Viewer to cut between cameras (or audio) with your number keys. SOOOOO easy.

I need to try this, I'm still aligning manually like a pleb :p

Damn, great tones and playing. Going to try these Presets. Love your effects settings.

the "Old" version sounded better to me than the 7.0 one (?)... The original sounded more like the video IMO .. the 7 one sounded a little thinner to me... could just be me though

the "Old" version sounded better to me than the 7.0 one (?)... The original sounded more like the video IMO .. the 7 one sounded a little thinner to me... could just be me though
Try set the speaker drive to 0 in the Q7 version and see if that helps.

I'm surprised no one has asked the most important question. How do you get the green knob lights on the AX8 to do the little light show?! :)

Awesome playing and great preset. Very inspiring.

I'll mess with it a little more this evening and see what I can come up with,... still love that opening preset/scene #1 though!

Also, that link to the cab goes to a page with a lot of stuff on it,.. which one exactly was it? o_O

I'm surprised no one has asked the most important question. How do you get the green knob lights on the AX8 to do the little light show?! :)

Awesome playing and great preset. Very inspiring.

Yes, excellent playing and tone, and I'd love to know the secret of the lights, too. Most intriguing.

Yes, excellent playing and tone, and I'd love to know the secret of the lights, too. Most intriguing.
I have no idea, it must be an artifact from the camera or the angle it's shot on. It looks normal when I look at it then it dances when looking through the camera. Perhaps it's an ultra hard to find Easter egg Cliff designed :p

I'll mess with it a little more this evening and see what I can come up with,... still love that opening preset/scene #1 though!

Also, that link to the cab goes to a page with a lot of stuff on it,.. which one exactly was it? o_O
It's a mix of two cans, the Bogner C mix and Bogner green.

Ok downloaded the cabs,... Didn't see a Bogner C Mix and there's a Green 3 and Green 4 (I saw in another one of your videos on this that both cabs were a "Green 3 Mix" ... ???

I just noticed that you're tuned to D (or Drop C) ... that could account for some of the extended "Depth" haha!

Back
Top Bottom