Carrying case?

I guess i mean big and bulky? i dont know..But ya if you have 2 exp pedals, alot of cables etc..you wouldn't want smaller..looks like a great bag. I also just saw this one skimming through this thread the Mono EFX Kontroller bag which looks cool too but over $200

I guess i mean big and bulky? i dont know..But ya if you have 2 exp pedals, alot of cables etc..you wouldn't want smaller..looks like a great bag. I also just saw this one skimming through this thread the Mono EFX Kontroller bag which looks cool too but over $200
The Kontroller and 365 are the same price. Kontroller is wider than 365. If you are a small guy 365 will look a bit bulky but it is not a vary tall bag. In the last month I got kontroller, my brother got 365 and I got my wife the producer (comes tomorrow). For a book bag the 365 IS the bag to get. For an over the shoulder the bag the Kontroller is your winner. They are the right bags for the job

Here is the Gator Bag with and without AX8. Boss also has a great bag for $56 but it's a bit bigger. If I carried pedals or my expression pedal the the gator bag runs out of room. I bought the Boss bag for the Helix when I had it. It would be plenty of room for the AX8 and a few pedals.

Attachments

• 20170108_161444_resized.jpg
    20170108_161444_resized.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 20170108_161522_resized.jpg
    20170108_161522_resized.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 20170108_161603_resized.jpg
    20170108_161603_resized.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 130
HI,

Anyone have a small rolling travel/luggage bag that they use? i saw Larry Mitchell at the namm show with a small rolling one and i forgot to ask him the make and where he got it. ( i sent him a PM on here) Maybe samsonite? not sure..thanks

HI,

Anyone have a small rolling travel/luggage bag that they use? i saw Larry Mitchell at the namm show with a small rolling one and i forgot to ask him the make and where he got it. ( i sent him a PM on here) Maybe samsonite? not sure..thanks
Larry posted a few years back what kind of bag it was. It was not a cheap bag. Unless you specifically flying and wanting the luggage look you may want to look into the rolling pelican cases

The local Home Depot or Lowes has these "ridged" tool box / organizers that just happened to catch my eye.. I looked up the dimensions and it was basically perfect with the adding of a little bit of foam.. this and some good adhesive to secure the foam was maybe $40.. plus it has a seal..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 104
The local Home Depot or Lowes has these "ridged" tool box / organizers that just happened to catch my eye.. I looked up the dimensions and it was basically perfect with the adding of a little bit of foam.. this and some good adhesive to secure the foam was maybe $40.. plus it has a seal..

The Kontroller and 365 are the same price. Kontroller is wider than 365. If you are a small guy 365 will look a bit bulky but it is not a vary tall bag. In the last month I got kontroller, my brother got 365 and I got my wife the producer (comes tomorrow). For a book bag the 365 IS the bag to get. For an over the shoulder the bag the Kontroller is your winner. They are the right bags for the job

I first bought the Kontroller: good quality bag, nice for the AX8 but with few accessories (1 pedal, 1 songbook, few cables and that's it). I bought the 365 a few weeks ago because I wanted a bagpack, and I have to admit the it's a good bag. I don't like the design very much, but it can carry more stuff than the Kontroller and it's convenient to carry. I bought it on eBay for 115€ (with the shipment). For the mono bag in general, wait for a good offer on eBay.

I first bought the Kontroller: good quality bag, nice for the AX8 but with few accessories (1 pedal, 1 songbook, few cables and that's it). I bought the 365 a few weeks ago because I wanted a bagpack, and I have to admit the it's a good bag. I don't like the design very much, but it can carry more stuff than the Kontroller and it's convenient to carry. I bought it on eBay for 115€ (with the shipment). For the mono bag in general, wait for a good offer on eBay.
Def a nice price. I still keep my eye out for a 365 on the cheap. I would just throw it in storage until I eventually get another Ax8
(no rush on doing that)

I got this from amazon.$49

SKB 1SKB-SC2111

Perfect size for AX8 and one EV1 pedal.
I tried that one. I had to push the lid down on my AX8 to get it to zip up, and I couldn't find a way to make the EV-1 fit without crushing foam.

I tried that one. I had to push the lid down on my AX8 to get it to zip up, and I couldn't find a way to make the EV-1 fit without crushing foam.
The 1 in. top foam is removable on mine. I personally like how the foam gives in making sure stuff is not lose once closed. I had added the same kind of foam on my Pedal Pad to have the same snug fit on my analog board. Another case of preference :)

The 1 in. top foam is removable on mine. I personally like how the foam gives in making sure stuff is not lose once closed. I had added the same kind of foam on my Pedal Pad to have the same snug fit on my analog board. Another case of preference :)
+1 on open-cell foam deforming to keep things snug. What bugged me was that I had to flex the stiff polyfoam lid to close it. And crushing that same stiff foam make the the EV-1 fit was a no-go—the perimeter foam is thin enough as it is.

Can someone hint me a good backbag, where i could fit my AX8, laptop, focusrite scarlett 2i4 and some cables?

Back
Top Bottom