Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

file.php

Attachments

• MFC.jpg
    MFC.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
btw: A direct birds-eye view photo of the MFC with the barefoot buttons would give a good idea of how much we can see of the MFC lights

btw: A direct birds-eye view photo of the MFC with the barefoot buttons would give a good idea of how much we can see of the MFC lights
You can't see the lights very well...only when you're close and off to the side or if you are right on top of it (as if you're about to step on the MFC).

The biggest issue with the BBs is they make the switches so close together. There's not much room for error when selecting a patch/preset/effect etc. I like the fact that they're color coded, but now that I have new color gigwrx scene magnets I'm probably going to sell off the buttons.

BTW - I believe these are v1.

Came in from out of town to find my new magnets waiting for me. Put them on last night. Thanks for everything Bill.
No problem Pete, really appreciate your patience. Glad you like them. I hadn't thought about the Barefoot buttons making it tough to see Led. That's a drag because they look pretty cool. Thanks again Pete!

Just finished redoing my board, took advantage of a sale on Reverb and decided to grab a Temple Audio Duo34. It looks much better than my old setup i think, and of course a shout to @KickTags Man for the best way to label a board

I will eventually be replacing the Dunlop Pedals with some EV-1's I like the Mission pedal for the wah as it has that feel to it.

Here is a shot of the old board for reference, this is a much more compact setup while still retains what i need on it.

I was able to fit 4 mission pedals on a Pedaltrain Pro. It fits in the hard case! Woot! I use a Parker with a 13 pin out, so the Cheap direct box sends the acoustic out to the board and the GKP-4 sends the 13pin to the guitar synth

Just finished redoing my board, took advantage of a sale on Reverb and decided to grab a Temple Audio Duo34. It looks much better than my old setup i think, and of course a shout to @KickTags Man for the best way to label a board

I will eventually be replacing the Dunlop Pedals with some EV-1's I like the Mission pedal for the wah as it has that feel to it.

Here is a shot of the old board for reference, this is a much more compact setup while still retains what i need on it.

Thanks for the shout out brother - what fantastic pictures!!

Sukh

Awesome. I dig the Temple Audio stuff.

They're really nice boards -nice and light. I have to say that I've ended up using velcro on it in parts though (better adhesion than the plates on larger items I found, plus on the power supply I've put under the board), but I love the whole idea of the modules you can install on the sides. For me, it's given me an entire rig that only has 3 cables - Power, Monitor 1, Monitor 2. Easiest setup ever!

Well, I'm impressed. And I finally can see a good size comparison between the Mission and Fractal designs. I'm a little disappointed, as I have 4 mission pedals on my board, and it doesn't look like I have room to replace them with 4 Fractal units.

Back
Top Bottom