Mark Day tone match

I'd use the CAE preamp lead channel, and some really hot pickups, or put a boost in front of it. Those Aldrich pickups are very high output if my memory serves me correctly.

I'd use the CAE preamp lead channel, and some really hot pickups, or put a boost in front of it. Those Aldrich pickups are very high output if my memory serves me correctly.
i have the same pickup on my LP. I've tried to use the CAE amp model, but no chance.... hope the tone match block will help me :)

i have the same pickup on my LP. I've tried to use the CAE amp model, but no chance.... hope the tone match block will help me :)

hmm post a recording and maybe someone can chime in. that sound you are hearing is room tone too I think...

Try Yek's moded british amp presets, such as Friedman HBE, Splawn etc... Find the one you like best.
I also have LP type guitar with SA pups, and can easily get those tones with Yek's brilliant amp presets.

Try Yek's moded british amp presets, such as Friedman HBE, Splawn etc... Find the one you like best.
I also have LP type guitar with SA pups, and can easily get those tones with Yek's brilliant amp presets.
do you mean this thread ?
"Yek's preset collection (Quantum 6.01, Axe-Fx II XL) and blog"
thx, i'll check it out

It looks like it was created using Q7 firmware? You must have the same or newer firmware to run it.

:oops:
This will translate over to AX8 right,...???
You can go to my factory preset on the AX8 and it will get you into this territory. Bank 14 preset 7.
or use Fractool to convert the one above and shunt the clean amp side.
Mark

Reactions: Cem
Back
Top Bottom