Show us your MFC setups! (post your pics)

I finally have a shot of mine, along with the rig in total...

IMG_0283_Sm_zpsqq8yemq6.jpg

IMG_0281_Sm_zpsvxoig2hx.jpg

So my MFC arrived today. Keepin' it simple yet. This thing is definitely amazing!
Still choosing between Kicktags and Stomplabels and just can't decide. Both are extremely convenient and cool looking. I need some help perhaps:sweatsmile:
rig.jpeg

Nice!

You do need the tags, though. I had to go without while the ones I ended up with got their design finalized, and it wasn't any fun. A few unmarked switches I could handle, but not 15 of them. The only drawback to the tags is if you change a switch's function, the tag ends up wrong. But, in practical use that's usually not an issue, as there are so many switches available that you usually don't have to reassign anything. Still, I look with some envy at the LCD scribble strips on Line 6's Helix. On the other hand, the MFC101 costs enough as it is, so I suppose I should be careful what I wish for.

Nice!

You do need the tags, though. I had to go without while the ones I ended up with got their design finalized, and it wasn't any fun. A few unmarked switches I could handle, but not 15 of them. The only drawback to the tags is if you change a switch's function, the tag ends up wrong. But, in practical use that's usually not an issue, as there are so many switches available that you usually don't have to reassign anything. Still, I look with some envy at the LCD scribble strips on Line 6's Helix. On the other hand, the MFC101 costs enough as it is, so I suppose I should be careful what I wish for.
Thank you very much! I'm in with the tags!

Nice!

Hey there! What a lot of folks do with KickTags is also have a few 'blank' text labels that can be written on over and over. That way, you have a good bunch of pre-printed labels and the flexibility to just write your own if you ever find you need to.

I bought into your full set, so I haven't needed to make any tags yet. I think I'm covered. I would like to label my Boss switches, though. I know what they are and can keep track, but it just offends my sensibilites that everything is identified but them. Probably gonna have to use some kind of stickers, though, as the housings are aluminum

Very cool looking. Where did you find that case?

@Jemlite - It is hand built by me since I couldn't really find anything in the usual retail or internet channels.

The black inner lid lifts up to allow access to the cables/connectors for the expression pedals etc. and it also has a flexible LED light that can be deployed from here which can be useful on dark stages. On the side that isn't shown, it has a panel mounted XLR connector so it makes it easy to connect up to the Axe FX.

All I really need to do now is get some 'proper' Kicktag labels or something.

I bought into your full set, so I haven't needed to make any tags yet. I think I'm covered. I would like to label my Boss switches, though. I know what they are and can keep track, but it just offends my sensibilites that everything is identified but them. Probably gonna have to use some kind of stickers, though, as the housings are aluminum

I'm working on making a cost-effective custom-size option for Glow In The Dark expression pedal sticky labels, that can have pretty much anything you want on them. More details when I work it out!

15036203_1173202366092222_8786281183250499312_n_zpszkbmysl4.jpg

Those are nice. Unfortunately, I have Mission Eng. expression pedals and while I'd love to replace them with Fractal's version, I'm having a hard time justifying it. There are 4 of them on the 'board, so it wouldn't be a trivial expense for me. In any event, the Boss switches I was talking about are the FS-6 duals...

fs_6_top_main.jpg

I have two of them I use for scene changes, so I need 4 labels. Or, two double labels.

Those are nice. Unfortunately, I have Mission Eng. expression pedals and while I'd love to replace them with Fractal's version, I'm having a hard time justifying it. There are 4 of them on the 'board, so it wouldn't be a trivial expense for me. In any event, the Boss switches I was talking about are the FS-6 duals...

fs_6_top_main.jpg

I have two of them I use for scene changes, so I need 4 labels. Or, two double labels.

Yup - as I hinted, they'll be custom size, so you can basically have any size/dimension sticker you want (rectangular, just to keep my life simple!) so you'll be able to have them for your Missions, Boss, Coffee Mug, whatever you want :)

After 5 years of owning the Axe-Fx II (mark I), I've finally decided to build a pedalboard.... little late to the party but I'm happy with this build for now. (I was using The Axe mainly in the studio) Pretty basic. SP-1 for wah and an old EV-5 for volume block. The pedalboard fits in a small padded bag so it's really light.

20170126_170920_zpsvsrwlc57.jpg

20170126_170938_zpstycbsqpu.jpg

20170126_171039_zpsmq7aapj9.jpg

20170126_171055_zpst8tyq7mh.jpg

20170126_150526_zps3kuki23j.jpg

20170126_150428_zpsxcbt3jaq.jpg

After 5 years of owning the Axe-Fx II (mark I), I've finally decided to build a pedalboard.... little late to the party but I'm happy with this build for now. (I was using The Axe mainly in the studio) Pretty basic. SP-1 for wah and an old EV-5 for volume block. The pedalboard fits in a small padded bag so it's really light.

20170126_170920_zpsvsrwlc57.jpg

20170126_170938_zpstycbsqpu.jpg

20170126_171039_zpsmq7aapj9.jpg

20170126_171055_zpst8tyq7mh.jpg

20170126_150526_zps3kuki23j.jpg

20170126_150428_zpsxcbt3jaq.jpg

Like your setup and like those adapters...what are those cable ties (pedalboard) and where can I find them???

Back
Top Bottom