Nirvana - 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Tone Match

Right On!!! Love nothing better than that 90's grunge I grew up listening to and you sir did an EXCELLENT job!!!

Man how I miss the Tone Match block in the AX 2 now that I have only the AX8. Any way you could convert that Tone Match block to a Cab block?

@AlGrenadine There's no way to do that using your FracTool is there? I know that I can save the Tone Match block alone, but I don't know of anyway to convert it to a Cab IR File. I have Cab Lab 3 and if there is a way to do that using Cab Lab please educate me, lol!!!

@AlGrenadine There's no way to do that using your FracTool is there? I know that I can save the Tone Match block alone, but I don't know of anyway to convert it to a Cab IR File. I have Cab Lab 3 and if there is a way to do that using Cab Lab please educate me, lol!!!
No because the new cab fileformat (ultrares) is yet to reverse engineer, if possible...

But you raised a possible solution. Exporting tma data to wav could probably be done, if tm data is not ultrares. Then use cablab lite to convert wav to syx...

No because the new cab fileformat (ultrares) is yet to reverse engineer, if possible...

Gotcha.... I shall just have to find someone with an Axe FX 2/XL/XL+ to see if they will be kind enough to convert the Tone Match block to an IR for me so that I can load it up in the AX8. You don't have an Axe FX 2/XL/XL+ do you?

Gotcha.... I shall just have to find someone with an Axe FX 2/XL/XL+ to see if they will be kind enough to convert the Tone Match block to an IR for me so that I can load it up in the AX8. You don't have an Axe FX 2/XL/XL+ do you?
Yes but i'm not kind enough ;)
Seriously i can try, i also have an ax8

But you raised a possible solution. Exporting tma data to wav could probably be done, if tm data is not ultrares. Then use cablab lite to convert wav to syx...

Yeah, all that would be needed would be to find a way to export it as a wav file. I have Cab Lab 3, so I could convert the wav to Ultra Res using that......

Yes but i'm not kind enough ;)
Seriously i can try, i also have an ax8

If you could do it that would be AWESOME. All I know is that the patch has to be loaded in the Axe rack and then the Tone Match block has to the exported as an IR using the front panel of the Axe rack. You won't find the option to do it using AxeEdit.....

That's one of the best tone matches i've heard.

Seriously. In fact, I kind of believe it's just the original track and he's mining the guitar. I'm only on my phone though so I'll have to listen with good headphones later. Very nice job.

Seriously. In fact, I kind of believe it's just the original track and he's mining the guitar. I'm only on my phone though so I'll have to listen with good headphones later. Very nice job.

Why would I spend hours and hours getting a really good tone match and then mime it? o_O Bit of an odd comment.

Back
Top Bottom