Taylor 616ce & 618ce Tone Matches - More added :)

PerChr

Experienced
Here are two more Tone Matches for you to check out.
I mentioned in my 514ce TM thread that I had a couple more I was considering sharing.
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/taylor-514ce-tm-made-w-jp6-piezo.111760/

These are also tonematched to fairly HQ demos found on the web, and local source was my JP6 BFR piezo pickup.
Short demo, featuring both, panned:

Enjoy! Comments and critique are as always very welcomed and appreciated ;)

Per

-Presets with the TM block (Mk I/II)

Attachments

• PerChr Taylor 616ce TM.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 485
  • PerChr Taylor 618ce TM.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
These are my fave acoustic patches yet, sound superb with PRS hollowbody II piezo. thanks Per!
Cool! You're welcome, Brad :)
I really like the fact that they sound great on your guitar too, since it's a totally different guitar than my JP6.
This seems to suggest that they will translate very nicely to different piezo electrics.
Thank you for your feedback!
Per

I tried these on my JP6 piezo last night and I think they're great - nice and open, not filtered-sounding as some can be. They're probably the best I've heard with my setup. I like that there are two flavors here - the 616ce and 618ce patches offer some different options. Thanks so much for sharing!

I tried these on my JP6 piezo last night and I think they're great - nice and open, not filtered-sounding as some can be. They're probably the best I've heard with my setup. I like that there are two flavors here - the 616ce and 618ce patches offer some different options. Thanks so much for sharing!
Excellent! You're welcome Michael :)
Great to hear about your positive experience with these. "Nice and open, not filtered" is a good description IMHO.
Per

Wow they both sound great with my custom Rash DP18 with Graphtech Ghost piezo saddles.
Well done!!!
Thanks for your your work!
Eccellente! You're welcome Diego :)
Glad they sound great with yet another piezo system. This is fun!
Per

I'm not sure how these work as I never use the tone matching on my axe. Do I need Piezo pickups? I loaded the preset and it just sounded like a DI from my guitar.

I have made great use of your 914 TM's. Sorry I didn't post in your recent thread about not getting much feedback about them. Been having trouble logging on the site.The best acoustic sound I've gotten so far. I'm using two Brian Moore guitars of the same model. The piezo's differ quite a bit from one guitar to the other but those tone matches still sound great on both with a little tweaking. My band mates whisper to me they sound better than our other guitar player's real acoustics.
Just downloaded your latest ones and have every expectation they will be just a good. Soon as I get done reworking my presets, having gone from Quantum 1.05 to 6.01. Thank you for sharing them with us.

I have made great use of your 914 TM's. Sorry I didn't post in your recent thread about not getting much feedback about them. Been having trouble logging on the site.The best acoustic sound I've gotten so far. I'm using two Brian Moore guitars of the same model. The piezo's differ quite a bit from one guitar to the other but those tone matches still sound great on both with a little tweaking. My band mates whisper to me they sound better than our other guitar player's real acoustics.
Just downloaded your latest ones and have every expectation they will be just a good. Soon as I get done reworking my presets, having gone from Quantum 1.05 to 6.01. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Hi, you're welcome :) You mean my 514ce TM, yes?
Anyhow, great that you have gotten a good acoustic live sound with it, that even rivals real acoustics!
Thank you for your feedback, I hope you will enjoy these TM's too.
Per

Back
Top Bottom