Audio clip of my new 'Eruption/You Really Got Me' preset added to my site

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Here is a link to an audio clip of my new 'Eruption/You Really Got Me' preset.

It's a bunch of random early EVH 'noodling' with a standard tuned EBBM Axis guitar. The 'Pitch' block is dropping it down a 1/2 step. It actually does sound better on a 1/2 step dropped tuned guitar without the 'Pitch' block.

http://www.custompresets.com/store/p105/'Van_Halen'_-_'Eruption/You_Really_Got_Me'_'Rev_2'_(Axe-Fx_II).html

If anyone has a preset and it sounds different than the clips because of the differences in your guitar or is interested in some presets but wants to make sure that they will work with your guitar, I can custom tweak them to your guitar(s) using your 'dry' DI clips as the source for an additional fee.

Last edited:
freakin hell, got to admit this is one of the best EVH tones Ive heard. Soundings like a Bray plexi with all the gorgeous chewyness

Cool. Which firmware was this preset created on? Is the cab(s) included in the preset? and what guitar/pups was used for the demo.

Cool. Which firmware was this preset created on? Is the cab(s) included in the preset? and what guitar/pups was used for the demo.

.........From the preset description on the site.........

"Created on an 'Axe-Fx ll - Mark 1' unit running Firmware Q3.02' and an 'Ernie Ball Music Man' 'Axis' guitar with stock 'Humbucker' pickups through a 20-ft long cable." ;)

Moke, I downloaded this patch and am just scratching the surface of it, but man it is really good! It's got a really nice clarity and feel with the cab that I'm really digging. I'm A/B-ing with the previous version and I have more definition in the low end this patch - maybe due to the MBC? Sounds better on I'm the One, etc. Need to spend some more time dialing this in for my gear, but wow, I can tell you spent some serious time improving this patch. Great work!

Back
Top Bottom