loading the "extra" Ax8 cabs into Axe MKII....

Kyle.E.Woyote

Inspired
I apologize if this has been addressed before!!

I was curious if there was a way to access the extra cabs included in the Ax8?

Not the Ultra Res Samples incl in firmware updates,but the ones that would be essentially be F133-F179 if my MKII had that capability.
I have always had great luck with the factory cabs, and I'd love to see if these would be a homerun as well.

If there was a trick to load via Fractool that would be fantastic, or are we possibly not able to due to legalities or something?

I apologize if this has been addressed before!!

I was curious if there was a way to access the extra cabs included in the Ax8?

Not the Ultra Res Samples incl in firmware updates,but the ones that would be essentially be F133-F179 if my MKII had that capability.
I have always had great luck with the factory cabs, and I'd love to see if these would be a homerun as well.

If there was a trick to load via Fractool that would be fantastic, or are we possibly not able to due to legalities or something?
I don't know if there's some legal problem for this but if you have both the ax8 and the axe fx there are a couple of ways to do this..

I don't know if there's some legal problem for this but if you have both the ax8 and the axe fx there are a couple of ways to do this..

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was a, "these cabs are exclusive to the Ax8 only" type thing..
I figured via fractool there would be a way, I'm curious to try them after hearing Bishop5150's live patch results in his Ax8 forum post.

My partner on crime in the band has an Ax8 though.....haha

Yeah I checked again, the ones I was seeking are not included, even downloaded Ax8 firmware etc to see if convertible via Fractool..
It was 5153 57c and 5153 404G (407?)

Oh well! Thanks to all for the help, moving on!

Back
Top Bottom