Finally removed the screen protector

15 months in with my Axe, I still have the plastic on it. It keeps the toanz from leaking out.

Or maybe it's like those tags on mattresses that say "DO NOT REMOVE."

Last edited:
3 years with the axe and I still got it.

It really improves the tone.

LOL
Hey, mine's still on; the tone may or may not be enhanced by the plastic, but its a great conversation piece or this thread wouldn't have as many posts.

Meanwhile, since I have an original II, and don't remember I got it, I checked Wikipedia to find out. Some guy named Joe Deckertalk deleted the specific reference to the Axe FX II, giving the reason that, " No reliable sources exist in the article, and there is no explanation of why this brand is notable". (actually, arguing as to whether something is notable, is like arguing whether a coincidence is more than a coincidence, or for that matter, like whether arguing whether the Titus Bode Law is a coincidence https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titius–Bode_law. If the Titus Bode Law is still up there, why is a perfectly universally constant phenomenon like the Axe FX II article removed? O_O

Last edited:
I always started the conversation in my head.."why do I still have this on here?" when looking at mine but for some reason my body never motioned to take it off until almost a year later.

But let's be honest...F'n thing looks sharp as hell & all crisp when its off.

I know, I know, many of you probably yanked the plastic film off the screen the day you got your Axe, but I've always liked the idea of keeping the unit as pristine as possible. Anyway, long story short, I got tired of looking at the plastic flap hanging off the screen, so I finally peeled it off.

Just thought I'd share.

Tell us how you really feel... is your conscience nagging at you?… did you cross the point of no return? .... are you subconsciously seeking forgiveness from your peers? :rolleyes:

Man, thank you for this thread. I got huuge smile on my face
Thumbs up
Now it's time to unwrap your pick!
just kiddin' ;)

Wow. Just when I thought I had hit new lows for wasting time on the internet.
I read through most of these......

Better than the alternative ... I'd much rather spend my time on music-related banter than WTF is going on now right now on the web everywhere else. :cool:

Dude you're on an internet forum instead of doing literally anything else. You already committed to wasting your time when you logged on.

Dude you're on an internet forum instead of doing literally anything else. You already committed to wasting your time when you logged on.
Well. I wouldn't say that... Some time on here has been valuable... About .7 to 1.2 percent...

Now where is that therapist when you need him...

Back
Top Bottom