Finally removed the screen protector

Jason Scott

Fractal Fanatic
I know, I know, many of you probably yanked the plastic film off the screen the day you got your Axe, but I've always liked the idea of keeping the unit as pristine as possible. Anyway, long story short, I got tired of looking at the plastic flap hanging off the screen, so I finally peeled it off.

Just thought I'd share.

I know, I know, many of you probably yanked the plastic film off the screen the day you got your Axe, but I've always liked the idea of keeping the unit as pristine as possible. Anyway, long story short, I got tired of looking at the plastic flap hanging off the screen, so I finally peeled it off.

Just thought I'd share.

Don't sweat it...I'm Italian and my parents still have the plastic on the furniture and lamp shades they bought in the 70's!!!

Just thought I'd share.

Would you consider a trade for the plastic film off a 2012 MIM Strat pick guard?
Good condition, slightly scratched, some stretch marks..

Every piece of gear I have still has plastic on it. What a nerd I am. My original Ultra still has plastic, original box, CD, and a manual.

For a few bucks you can buy a cheap universal tablet screen protector and cut it to fit. It protects better and looks so much cleaner. You'll even have enough left over to make one for your MFC or other controller screen as well.

That's what I did. Bought an iPad Mini screen protector at the dollar store and cut it to fit.

Back
Top Bottom