Barefoot Buttons

Very cool, I've ordered as well. Tall ones for switch 5-8 and short ones for the rest. Should be good :)

I almost did this but was worried about the size of the short buttons covering up the LED's, it look like they have a larger radius. It would be handy if the company had Dims for the buttons on their site.

I NEED these!! Awesome thank you. I was just in the process of considering removing the "roll cage" but this looks like a better option.

I almost did this but was worried about the size of the short buttons covering up the LED's, it look like they have a larger radius. It would be handy if the company had Dims for the buttons on their site.
I just talked to them and they are all the same diameter. The version one clear acrylic would still be a great option though since the LEDs would shine through them.

wow those are pretty tall. I saw them in another post and did not think they were that tall. The are a bit more than I want to spend but I like them a lot

wow those are pretty tall. I saw them in another post and did not think they were that tall. The are a bit more than I want to spend but I like them a lot
The ones I have on the top row are the Tall Boy's. They are taller than the standard versions. I just ordered some of those for all the other buttons. Just wanted to make sure I liked these first.

Off - topic... which brand of magnetic switch labels are you using?

Also from looking at your signature, which speaker do you prefer out of the xitone or friedman?

I just ordered a full set of the clear acrylic version. I will post what they look like as soon as they come in. My initial thought was to order a full set of black to give the AX8 the "Blackout" look, but they were out of stock......so the clear acrylic got the nod and I am pretty interested to see what the LED's look like through them on the AX8.

Off - topic... which brand of magnetic switch labels are you using?

Also from looking at your signature, which speaker do you prefer out of the xitone or friedman?
Tough call. For that cab feel the Friedman. For creating presets to use live the CLR's. But for gigging I prefer the XiTone's. They are built like tanks. I'm using Kick Tag's for the labels. Love them.
I also ordered about a dozen. Hope to get them soon. Cool idea.
I had mine with express shipping in like 4 days.

Last edited:
I just ordered a full set of the clear acrylic version. I will post what they look like as soon as they come in. My initial thought was to order a full set of black to give the AX8 the "Blackout" look, but they were out of stock......so the clear acrylic got the nod and I am pretty interested to see what the LED's look like through them on the AX8.

I would imagine really green! as that looks like the only LED that's going to be obstructed.

Back
Top Bottom