New Cab Pack! ML Bulb Zilla UltraRes™ Collection

Ohhhh, I'd love to hear what you do with these. You did the Celestial Flesh recordings yeah? I still love that album.

Thats awesome! Yeah its just me, kind of a one-man band situation over here. Appreciate the listens! I have been digging the spacey clean preset so much that a modified version has become my new basic clean preset for jazzy stuff. So much fun.

Thats awesome! Yeah its just me, kind of a one-man band situation over here. Appreciate the listens! I have been digging the spacey clean preset so much that a modified version has become my new basic clean preset for jazzy stuff. So much fun.

Yeah, I got your album when I was considering buying an AxeFXII. There were a couple of guys in particular posting stuff that helped me decide to commit to buying one, you were one of the guys who got me over the line to buy an XL+ even though my style is completely different. Great tones and excellent songs.

I'm looking forward to to hearing what you do next for sure.
Have fun.

Haha I know you've been waiting a long time for this. I think I had around a dozen requests for this pack and I know once we talked about it I really decided that this pack needed to happen. Well.. Misha really made it happen but still, thank you so much for the support and requests. :) I hope you like it as much as you wanted it.

Haha yeah, and I'm very impressed, I'm not surprised it really fits what I want to do.

Digging Misha's mixes. Think I've settled on "Balanced D" for now.

Last edited:
Here's a video demonstrating two presets that are extremely cool but sadly extremely CPU heavy. Sorry AX8 users but you need an Axe-Fx for the Echo one at least:

These sound great. On the final beta run video there are presets loaded up to demo the IRs.. are those also included in the pack?

Thanks,
Yes those presets are a part of the ML Bulb Zilla Cab Pack. Those presets were made by none other than my good friend Misha Mansoor. :)

Of course there is! :) However many people may not know this but Periphery ended up only using the V30 sound on that album they used the Zilla on.

Back
Top Bottom