Wish Scene Notes in AX8-Edit

Tj Davis

I would love the ability to put notes on scenes in AX8-Edit for reference purpose only. When I learn a song and make a preset for it, I make a scene for each different sound in the song. Usually ends up being one for verse, chorus, bridge or some variation of that. Would be nice to make notes on what each scene is for (e.g. Scene 1 for Verses and Choruses, Scene 2 for Bridge) so that, when I load the song up next, I can reference those notes as a starting point to re-familiarize myself with the song and how I have it setup.

This has been asked many times. I hope this one is the one that'll make it happen. Since Ax8 Edit is only a dumb (i.e. doesn't store any information itself) interface to the Ax8. The information would need to be stored in the Ax8. But sacrificing even a few hundred bytes in a preset to able to store some short notes would be very helpful. And naming scenes as well.

This has been asked many times. I hope this one is the one that'll make it happen. Since Ax8 Edit is only a dumb (i.e. doesn't store any information itself) interface to the Ax8. The information would need to be stored in the Ax8. But sacrificing even a few hundred bytes in a preset to able to store some short notes would be very helpful. And naming scenes as well.

I like the names the most.naming a scene like mentioned above...so notes and naming. Text uses a very minimal amount of memory. would be helpful

I just bought an AX8 myself and this was literally one of the first things I thought would be an excellent addition.

The sleek design of the FS layout on the front screen is basically begging to have custom named scenes for ease of use!

Back
Top Bottom