Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (Cover) with FAS-FX Reverb, ML Bulb Zilla & GetGood Drums

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

I spent 3 months in the USA and this was every other song on the radio and I could always relate to the lyrics so I wanted to pay homage to Twenty One Pilots by creating this cover. :) Also most of my clips are extremely crowded with a lot of stuff so I thought I'd really let FAS-FX Reverb show it's capabilities. It's being used on the snare and all of the guitars.

Guitars are all going through my new #1 IR which is the "Flattest" IR from the upcoming Zilla pack we're working on with Misha Mansoor. Keep en eye out of that! :)

In this clip I'm trying out the GetGood Drums in a non-djent/non-metal genre to see how they hold up when put to the test. There's a lot of dynamic range in the Matt Halpern pack so I got to play with it a lot more than I ever could with other drum programs I've used.

Feedback is much appreciated and don't be afraid to ask anything!

Wouldve never pegged you for a TOP fan in a million years haha. Sounds great though! the kick really drives the track and the snare cuts through no problem. Still immensely hyped on this zilla pack btw

Back
Top Bottom