Wish no extra lights when in SCENE MODE

When I click into scene mode (F1 assigned) there's the small red light, YET, there's also the bigger green preset light showing me where my preset is.

I find this to be very distracting, and i end up confusing the two lights that are on when playing live. I don't need the green preset light to be on showing me where my preset is if i'm already clicked into scene mode, i just need to know which scene i'm in. Nothing else. Everything else distracts me.

Having the green light on for the F1 showing me that it's in scene mode is more than enough already.

Would love for this to be resolved somehow...

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not a fan of taking away information that's easily displayed.

just want to update for any of those that have the same issues, found a workaround for this.

I used to have all my presets set as GLOBAL and thus every preset that's globally setup, will light up.
Taking this off, and then setting each scene for each preset, and then having F1 be a sticky scene switch while f2 and f3 are bank up/down allows me to switch to which preset i like, with the scenes i've assigned for it, go into it and only have the RED scene lights on for each scene.

Much less confusing when neededing to switch quick between different scenes within a song or what have you.

just want to update for any of those that have the same issues, found a workaround for this.

I used to have all my presets set as GLOBAL and thus every preset that's globally setup, will light up.
Taking this off, and then setting each scene for each preset, and then having F1 be a sticky scene switch while f2 and f3 are bank up/down allows me to switch to which preset i like, with the scenes i've assigned for it, go into it and only have the RED scene lights on for each scene.

Much less confusing when neededing to switch quick between different scenes within a song or what have you.
Hmm I don't understand what you've done. What do you mean by "all my presets as Global" and "setting each scene for each preset"?

Hmm I don't understand what you've done. What do you mean by "all my presets as Global" and "setting each scene for each preset"?

before this post, i had set all my 1-8 buttons as GLOBAL. and set them to call up presets. If i do this, no matter what preset i choose and when i click in scene mode (sticky scene) the GLOBAL preset lights stay lit in addition to the scene lights (smaller red light) which has been a distraction for me playing live.

Taking this off, and having set each preset for how many scenes there are in each preset. then using F1 set to sticky preset/bank, while f2 and f3 are bank up/down has saved my bacon.

Now I can click into a preset, have the proper amount of scenes show up, and just one red light indicating each scene i'm in. I'm happy!

before this post, i had set all my 1-8 buttons as GLOBAL. and set them to call up presets. If i do this, no matter what preset i choose and when i click in scene mode (sticky scene) the GLOBAL preset lights stay lit in addition to the scene lights (smaller red light) which has been a distraction for me playing live.

Taking this off, and having set each preset for how many scenes there are in each preset. then using F1 set to sticky preset/bank, while f2 and f3 are bank up/down has saved my bacon.

Now I can click into a preset, have the proper amount of scenes show up, and just one red light indicating each scene i'm in. I'm happy!
How do you get the flashing lights to turn off in preset mode? They really bug me.

How do you get the flashing lights to turn off in preset mode? They really bug me.
I also find them a bit distracting, but they have one huge advantage: they're an unmistakable indicator that you're in Preset Mode. And that can prevent mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom